FoH Petition

Do I miss 24:24? Hell yes. 

Do I enjoy threads about abominable albums and ELs from 13 years ago? Ummmmm...

Anyone who thinks it would be wise for Mods to lock down certain threads from over a decade ago, feel free to sign below. 

?

***Please note- this isn’t really a petition. I know that Mods have their hands full. And, old threads still have value.***

1 minute ago, CaptainQuintero said:

I think the mods have enough on their plate to be honest. There's lots of times where old threads have been revived and become current and useful again when new information is released that evolves the discussion

I hope everyone understands that this “petition” is satirical and obvious jest. 

I keep rolling my eyes when after being tricked about a half dozen times when I click on a thread and realize it’s a decade old. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Markspring1978 said:

Do I miss 24:24? Hell yes. 

Do I enjoy threads about abominable albums and ELs from 13 years ago? Ummmmm...

Anyone who thinks it would be wise for Mods to lock down certain threads from over a decade ago, feel free to sign below. 

?

I understand aspects of what you are saying. I think it would be much more affective to have a limited page 'holding pen' for newbies which drummed in the rules (even though I still seem to be falling foul). In addition to the 'rules' there would be an extra rule that would say "if you are considering starting a thread, search for it first!!! For example desert island cigars has been covered many times. By all means being it back to life.... But do so in its original thread.".        It all sounds very nit-picky but I think newbies appreciate not stepping in dog poo if they don't have to. A 10 day holding pen or rule reading, would (I believe) solve many problems.

• Like 1