• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wasn't going to post this because I didn't want to bring down the mood of the watering hole but then realized this is where my friends hang out ,so I need to let them know. We got the call abou

So sorry Mike. Thank you for sharing. Your Mom was a beautiful Lady. Not sure if it applies but this poem came to mind as I read your post. I share it in hopes there is something within that brings co

She is not with you anymore, brother, but she will be forever alive in your heart. Good people are always remembered by those who met them. I am sure it's the case of your mother.

So very sorry to hear of your loss Mike

Lucinda and my self offer you our deepest condolences :flower:

and to offer these words which i recently discovered and the end of a movie, which are apparently an Islamic  poem but very profound 

Unable to perceive the shape of You, I find You all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with Your love, It humbles my heart, For You are everywhere.

• Like 1

So sorry to hear this, but thankful that your Mom's suffering is over. I still have my Mom, but I lost my dad 10 years ago. While they are no longer with us physically, they are still ALWAYS with us. Treasure your memories of your mom. RIP, Mom.

• Like 1

I'm so sorry for your loss madandana. Carly and I will have you guys in our prayers. Take care.