Skol Vikings Lachina weekend Review

Getting ready for the Vikes game. Just getting my voice back from watching last weeks game in Cancun

This is a Lachina from Encuentro opening night 2016. Great smoke! 

Cold draw was very easy with no hints of flavor so I thought it might be a boring smoke. Boy was I wrong.

Great rich smooth flavor all the way through. Burn was perfect, not so much as a touch up all the way to the nub.

Loved this cigar. Good way to start the day!IMG_0695.thumb.JPG.6438dce393de7d98e4bcd91e089f37fc.JPGIMG_0696.thumb.JPG.e91cc2742c4ae1bba410161304e596e7.JPG

• Like 4

Let down again. This is how it go's for Vikings fans. I guess we should be proud of what we put together this year with a back up quarterback, but to end it this way when we've done so well is a huge disappointment.

4 hours ago, madandana said:

Let down again. This is how it go's for Vikings fans. I guess we should be proud of what we put together this year with a back up quarterback, but to end it this way when we've done so well is a huge disappointment.

I was really surprised. They came out FLAT. I get that Shurmer did some great things with that offense this year. But as a Giants fan, watching this gave has given me some serious concern. They struggled to get plays in on that first drive (their only good one) and I was able to identify what plays they were going to run pre snap, so of course the eagles were all over them behind the line of scrimmage. Very uninspiring performance all around, I was really disappointed as I was routing for them after that win over New Orleans. 

Fortunately you had an amazing Cigar to start the day, the two of these I've smoked have both been absolutely amazing.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Drguano said:

I remember that cigar, I have one tucked away somewhere. As to the Vikings...

Ya, as I've said before. I didn't remember smoking the first one........Opening night.......Bottle of rum between Havan Mike and I.........

• Like 1

5 hours ago, madandana said:

Yup, that would be the night. I didn't realize until now I fared better than others.

I thought this was early on in the evening but it looks like the LaChinas peeking nervously out of your pocket and I think they were passed out later (as were several comrades). It was fun...DSC02516.thumb.JPG.93d31fce911b11f6bff22341752881ee.JPG

• Haha 1