Compulsive spenders.....we salute you!

On 7/6/2017 at 7:07 PM, sikfrayme said:

Porsche 911 GTS....was planning to but one in 2019 (for no specific reason) but once after some internet shopping, bargaining, and driving it.  She is comfortably parked in the garage ready for the weekend.

sikfrayme,  Porsche 911's are not compulsive spending:   they are a necessity of life. 

But I'm jealous:   a GTS.  I love my 2009 911S.  

Picture please of the GTS. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, haven't got the hospital bill yet, but the best thing I've brought home is my new baby daughter!  Even brought her home on Father's Day!  

Way to large smoker... 

I rotate between Harley parts & gear, guns & ammo, cigars & hooch. This week... a Mossberg International Silver Reserve Over/Under Break Action 12 Gauge Shotgun... for skeet, trap, an

12 minutes ago, sikfrayme said:

Here she is.  Glad I went with my impulse and got it  love it absolutely love it .

IMG_1885.JPG

That aint no puppy!

• Like 1

On 7/6/2017 at 10:31 PM, PigFish said:

Mate, you and I might need to break some clays...

I have not shot a shotgun in probably 2 years! Wonder if I can still hit the ground!!! -Piggy

Bought several guns this year

Dan Wesson 45  Ed Brown 45  Sig MPX pistol  Sig MPX carbine Colt Lightning 1849 36 cal  HKp30SK 9mm  Betetta 391 Sporting clays Fired 3 of these so far  Not enough range time 

Dont know which habit is worse-cigars or guns??

• Like 3

Best- Mercades GL63 for my wife.  Keeps me out of trouble for buying guns , burbon, and cigars After all these years of living with me she deserves it

Worst- Rupes $350.00 car buffer. Never used it and still paying people to detail my cars

IMG_1255.JPG

IMG_1254.JPG

• Like 2

9 hours ago, joeypots said:

That aint no puppy!

Love 911s I have a 2010 911s cab In the shop getting some body work and performance mods. Thanks for posting Beautiful ride!!!!!!!

On 7/8/2017 at 11:37 AM, joeypots said:

This is Poggio. Po for short. He's  a 12 week old Cardigan Welsh Corgi. I got him on June 15. He was 4.2 lbs  when I got him from a breeder in Maine and yesterday at the vet he weighed 8.4 lbs. He should grow to about 38 lbs. Long, low, smart, quick and playful, he is a devil dog already and we love him. 

fullsizeoutput_abe.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_aaf.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_ac2.jpeg

That is a damn cute doggie! Hope he has a long and enjoyable life...

-Piggy

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Winchester21 said:

Bought several guns this year

Dan Wesson 45  Ed Brown 45  Sig MPX pistol  Sig MPX carbine Colt Lightning 1849 36 cal  HKp30SK 9mm  Betetta 391 Sporting clays Fired 3 of these so far  Not enough range time 

Dont know which habit is worse-cigars or guns??

I have always wanted a Beretta OU, beautiful guns. Is the Dan Wesson current? I thought the went under... -R

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, PigFish said:

That is a damn cute doggie! Hope he has a long and enjoyable life...

-Piggy

Thanks, I wish the same for :D you! It's amazing how people react to pup pictures. My face book page got more hits from Poggio than anything I have ever posted. 

Just now, joeypots said:

Thanks, I wish the same for :D you! It's amazing how people react to pup pictures. My face book page got more hits from Poggio than anything I have ever posted. 

Side note, how people can mistreat dogs is beyond me.

That is a fine looking little boy and I actually copied the middle pic to send it to my wife's computer.

We have one dog, Cano... Yes, like the cigar. He is a rescue Maltese. We always rescue now.

We went to adopt a different dog that day, a little Ratty mixed pup. We had the profile of Cano and I said to my wife, should we take a look while she was holding the Ratty pup? The rest is history.

The real funny part of the story is that we did not name him with the cigar name. He was a surrender and he came with that name from his previous owner! My wife said it cannot be a coincidence and we were destined to take him.... 

Having a nice dog is food for the soul... You both are lucky to have each other. Congratulations! -Ray