24:24 change you?

On 05/03/2017 at 10:58 PM, rhcolbert said:

So I've been on a spree to stockpile up a bit b4 I head out overseas.  Nothing like a trip to Force age your stash!

i had anticipated going to some old mainstays from Ravi. 

How the 24/24 changed that plan...I've got tons on the way, and several cigars I've never even had.  HdM DCs, those upmanns in the tins from last week, cohiba sig 1s to name a couple. I just couldn't resist the temptation to mix up the stock.

anyone else done this? Rob completely change your buying habits or pull the trigger on things for the hell of it just because they were on 24/24 and the price was right?

so many other sites just seem to have b.s. Descriptions of the smokes that I just don't fully buy into. I love the no nonsense here on the board rob and others have.  Truly has made me feel confident to branch out a bit more.

anyways, looking forward to all the new things on the way and a big thanks to rob for keeping me excited for 4:30pm/7:30pm eat 5x days a week! 

Yes, I am changed.....

I'm now homeless, living in a dumpster. Just me and my amex card and cell phone. - but I do have 2200 cigars.

:jester: :clown2: :nyah:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

99% of members are fantastic.  The team and I are always trying to devise a better system that achieves a fairer outcome. That may mean 24:24 in a different guise. We are still a little way off th

Temporarily.  I was discussing this with @Ethernut the other day.  I believe there's a progression of sorts you go through.  At first I was an entitled feverish Kid in a Candy store.  Then I started s

Hoarding cigars?  By all means, I'm guilty as sin.  Half the people on here are, that's half the fun.     Buying rare, aged stock nobody can get and posting them at a markup shortly after br