Why do they call him The Boss?

as a ps - for those wondering how he does stuff like this, if you read his book you realise that when young, he spent every night playing as many sets as he could, wherever he could, whatever sort of music, to improve his craft. as a result, that would have been a song he played, probably many times, in his youth. of course, pulling it out forty years later is a bit of a skill.

The worst part for you Ken is that Brisbane is the last stop on the tour and whilst we have been enjoying it must be pure agony for the wait for you having said that he is more than likely going to pull out all the stops for the last stop,on the OZ leg 

11 minutes ago, OZCUBAN said:

The worst part for you Ken is that Brisbane is the last stop on the tour and whilst we have been enjoying it must be pure agony for the wait for you having said that he is more than likely going to pull out all the stops for the last stop,on the OZ leg 

no, i always hope we are last - i think he has one in the hunter valley after the two in brizzy. i dobn't want it to be over. rather enjoy both the anticipation and the concert. but yes, he does pull out the stops - he certainly did last time in brizzy, knowing it was last. a gem of a concert - the best i have seen from him - which went 4 hours. and he played an amazing array including the entire wild, innocent...., for only the second time in his history.

Next tour a trip to Brisbane might be in order that way you get to see start and finish