Spades of cream?

Cream flavor is one of my favorites. Which cc has spades of cream as the core flavor?

The ones I've had so far which are somewhat creamy:

• monte 4
  • monte 5
  • hdm epi 1

Question 2: does cream flavor increase with age (3 to 5 years)?

38 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Pour a glass of heavy cream to drink. Every cigar will have a creamy profile.

....And if you follow this advice make sure to update your will!  :D  

Epi 2s and Especial for sure, Aged Partagas like @CaptainQuintero said above.  I also find CORO to have cream elements most of the time.  

• Like 2

definitely the epi 2's upmann #2's

6 hours ago, Hutch said:

In keeping with Smallclub's assertion, I get that effect with much of the Hoyo line and quite a few Por Laranagas. I also get it from many other cigars after 10+ years of age...in a creamy "cheese" kind of way.

agree 100% I found cigars over 10 years developing a creamy flavor didn't realize existed at the 2-4 year level and cream flavor is one my favorite flavors hence the reason why I aged most of my boxes over the 10 year period ( among other reasons as well)

• Like 1

I'm not sure I really find cream a core element of any cigar, but the first that came to mind were the Hoyo DC and Churchill. For me the flavor leans on the sour cream / condensed milk side. Another is Montecristo, in general across the board, but I find these more on the coffee with some cream side.

• Like 3

It has been debated here before: cream is not a flavor, it's a texture. Take a good Hoyo and a good Montecristo: their taste is completely different but both offer that nice texture/coating/mouth feel.

Cream certainly is a flavour (a group of flavours actually).

I agree "cream" is also part of the cigar nomenclature for texture/coating/mouth feel.

Further to OP's question i have experienced cream in hoyos, trinidad, cohiba and aged partis.

Totally agree with all above that age increases cream profile.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

• Like 2

If you're implying sweet cream, cream soda, whipped cream...

Then the Epi Especial is the creamiest imo. And in general, HDM is sweet cream heavy.

When I smoke a RA Superiores, I feel like I'm smoking cream soda. There's a light pepper taste that kinda mimics the effervescent of soda.

A good CORO has a grassy, honey-cream to me. Those with darker wrappers also impart a sweet coffee.

Cream as texture can apply to a lot of CCs. It's that rich, velvety feel in the mouth. That list would be a lot longer.

Funny, I'm not a huge fan of young Partagas. But aged? Man, there is something special about them. I think they exemplify cream when texture is the topic

Some folks here have very evolved palates and can pick up many more nuances in various CCs

Another vote for HDM Epi. Especial for the King of Cream. There's even a crown on the band!