Made Mistake and Humidity Again

Which rh% at 70 F  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 minutes ago, Fugu said:

I think, we can boil it down to - rapid air circulation in a poorly controlled environment can be a bad thing.

Piss off, don't speak for me... -LOL

Now, I am going to go run over a cyclist!!! :jester: -the Pig

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I could bet you received a PM from PigFish...

In my experience (and I've tried varying levels of temp and rH for CCs and NCs) NCs can be stored at the same rH as CCs.  I store all of my cigars between 60 and 62 rH with temperature in the 66F-70F

Yeah mate, I get back what I pitch believe me! Have at it... -LOL I get my rotation and turn as target as well, sometimes it is not even well intentioned... but I pretty much ask for that as well! No

That's what I was just about to do.... when seeing your friendly posting. Thank you Sir, have a nive evening Mr. "Dances with Baby Monarchs"  (and no, don't expect no funny :jester: or :clown2: here !! grmpf %&$z§fc%&!!

10 minutes ago, PigFish said:

That was just for you mate!

... now go read Fick's law regarding the diffusivity of homogeneous substances you prick(s)!!! -LOL

-the Pig

Fick's Flux how do I even pronounce diffusivity?

Ray... stop trying to bring empirical data, chemistry, thermodynamics, controls and variables, and fluid mechanics into the mix. Even if the moisture content and enthalpy of the humidor were controlled at proper levels, excessive air velocity could potentially tear up the wrappers. It ruins the romanticism when we attempt to go beyond random theories to substantiate smoking and storage practices :D

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Ray... stop trying to bring empirical data, chemistry, thermodynamics, controls and variables, and fluid mechanics into the mix. Even if the moisture content and enthalpy of the humidor were controlled at proper levels, excessive air velocity could potentially tear up the wrappers. It ruins the romanticism when we attempt to go beyond random theories to substantiate smoking and storage practices :D

... I am beginning to think so!!! 

-the Pig