Most enjoyable and disappointing cigar of the last month

best - the HM LE 03 pyramide/cohiba siglo vi. too close to call.

worst - probably that dodgy lump of compost you fobbed off on us as first mystery cigar, though it only gets the nomination because i have stayed away from those appalling cuaba salomones you were flogging.

..that would be the Vegas Robaina Famoso which averaged a 90 rating by the 9 reviewers?

What we have here ladies and gentlemen is an LE and Cohiba snob.

.....walk away...nothing to see here :-D

ken gargett wrote:

"i am what you made me."

-reminiscent of the scene from "Blade Runner" in which the replicant Roy (Rutger Hauer) confronted his creator, Eldon Tyrell - just before he killed him.

Most Enjoyable: RASS whilst palying golf with my old man for his 50th...9 Holes, great game, great conversation. fantastic draw and def. fresh cigar.

Least Enjoyable: RASS whilst playing golf with my old man for his 50th...trying to bloody well putt and tee off with a stogie is damn near impossible! Will have to get a cigar holder for the buggy next time!

(will have to learn a few tricks of the trade form the smoking and fishing at the same time thread!)

Most enjoyable Dunhill cabinetta -84 .. most disapointing.. must agree with el presidente here.. HDM Petite Robusto... if not taking into account a cigar box that were totally magnled in the post system.. that was disapointing too.. :-D