• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very old.... Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

and..... vintage... Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

This just came in today. Orient Mako II USA.

22 hours ago, amaxp81 said:

Good answer .... here's the deal - the fact you have multiple watches now will only continue in the future with . .. ... ... more expensive watches hehe.... I had the same logic and sold off a dozen various watches for my first Rolex and now find myself with 2 Rolex and 4 Tudors and can't stop the bleeding!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yes, I know that feeling well LOL. What I finally had to do was employ the strategy of if I want to buy a new watch, then I have to sell one of my current watches. That way it keeps me from adding and adding.

• Like 1

Yes, I know that feeling well LOL. What I finally had to do was employ the strategy of if I want to buy a new watch, then I have to sell one of my current watches. That way it keeps me from adding and adding.

Smart idea - trying to keep my collection at around 4-7 watches today myself... any more than that and they don't get work frequently enough

Smart idea - trying to keep my collection at around 4-7 watches today myself... any more than that and they don't get work frequently enough

Isn't that the truth. 12 piece watch winder cabinet and only maybe 2 to 3 get worn with frequency. For the last year, my go to has been my Omega Blue Liquidmetal Titanium PO on blue rubber strap. Still my baby will always be my Omega Non-AC Seamaster on Bond bracelet.
  • Like 3

3 Rolex variations here 18k blue sub, black as Daytona and a black/blue GMT. I have owned maybe 50+ luxury watches. Blancpain, Patek, IWC,Tudor, omega, and several others  I sorely miss some of them such as the Patek and the AP chronic I also have a number of old Vietnam era Seikos   You just can't keep them all  I also love guns, porsches, AMG Benz , rare burbons as well as the money exhausting 24/24 cigar addiction.

my next watch purchase will be a stainless AP  Having to save my coins for this one

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Boosted said:

Isn't that the truth. 12 piece watch winder cabinet and only maybe 2 to 3 get worn with frequency. For the last year, my go to has been my Omega Blue Liquidmetal Titanium PO on blue rubber strap. Still my baby will always be my Omega Non-AC Seamaster on Bond bracelet.

Liquid metal are sure gorgeous- the way they refract light on the dial is sure unique!!

• Like 1

Liquid metal are sure gorgeous- the way they refract light on the dial is sure unique!!

I got lucky with my black LMPO. My Omega AD in DC was retiring and he had a kick ass sale and was offering his long time customers 40 and 50% off. He clipped me on the Blue titanium LMPO and an Orange PO, but he also found me my Black LMPO which was something I'd been looking for forever. I just wish I would have gotten the 57' Speedmaster and the 40th Anny Speedie from him, but I got beaten out lol.

15 minutes ago, HarveyBoulevard said:

What's wrong with all your watches?...they all only go to 11...

They are better. Some watches only go to 9, whereas these ones go to 11. Haven't you seen, "This is Spinal Tap"?

• Like 3

I want one that automatically beeps 5 min before each start of 24/24

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ginseng said:

Hey Guys,

I would like to know what you all think of this watch by Steinhart. It's unusual and clean in design. Steinhart Nav-B UHR 44

nav-b-44_47_haz-premium_03_5-1491817489_

Gunter Steinhart does a great looking watch for the price point. I actually had one for a while but gave it to a friend who admired it. His Flieger inspired watches are his best work.. Love those blued hands.

Just got this one for a few cigars. Thanks to FOH.8e85bbe4615d005100f75c031a74f680.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 4/25/2017 at 9:29 PM, Ginseng said:

Did you weave that yourself? If so, pretty darn cool.

Wilkey

I did.  Can do one for anyone in the Atlanta area if interested!  Measurements do no good un fourtunately as the length of the watch makes each strap a different length for the wearer. 

51 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

Bit disturbing that you got an arm with a watch attached in the mail...

It's a rubber forearm for storage and display. Velvet-lined winders have become so passé.

Wilkey

• Like 4