Which two?

jwr0201

I'm in need of some sage advice here. Looking to pick-up a couple of CnC cigars boxes primarily for a tasty everyday smoke and to keep me away from the resting 'nicer' sticks to allow them more time to age. Which ones would you all recommend!

These are the ones I'm looking at;

RyJ Co en Cedro box

Trinidad Reyes half box (12)

HdM Palmas Extra box

Rafael Gonzales Perlas box

PL Montecarlos box

Thanks!

RR

Por Larr panatelas,Jose Piedra,both are good cheapies.

Parti and RyJ mille fleurs are very good and just a few $$ more.

San Cristobal El Principe is an excellent shorty,less than $5,as are parti short,RASCC,and Upmann HC.

• Like 1

I know they're not on your list but I like the Por Larranaga Panatelas too.

Another to take a look at is the Partagas De Luxe. Great underrated cigar for a good price ...if you like Partagas.

-Dan

A lot of good options. I guess it depends on what flavor profile your after. Each of those have something good to offer. Any flavors you like best?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good questions! Preferences are coffee, expresso, spiciness, nuts, dark tobacco.

Thanks!

No votes for the Coronitas en Cedro. Are they not quite as tasty as the ones recommended? Reason I'm interested in those is that I've read the RyJ's are on the medium-full side. Personally, I tend to prefer a more full cigar.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Trini Reyes by a country mile - very elegant and satisfying when they've had some time to rest. The PL Montecarlos are a personal favorites well - very affordable and although they need time to shine, they're not bad with only a year or 2 on them.