London: JJFox Renovations and Corinthia Hotel

Nice write up Mus, last time I was in London in May this year was the exact day JJFox closed the upstairs for rennovations so I headed to 1A St.James and met Tom Randall.

Also met Manu back in May too at Ed Sahakian's lounge at the Bulgari Hotel. Top bloke like you say and enthusiastic

Will pop by to both in the new year when I am back in London and try to reach some other UK'ers on here for a herf!

Great stuff Mus thanks for posting London CIgar shops are defiantly on my bucket list ,

That Cigar is way to big for my tastes ,and that photo it looks nearly as thick as your arm

Looking forward to catching up with you my friend especially in Brisbane

Cheers Steve

Hey Chris, how'd the dissertation go?

Not too bad! Got it in and passed - that's all that matters. MSc is done and all but official - Graduation itself doesn't happen until next summer for some reason for all of us. Just a good excuse to come back to London next summer!

How bout you, mate? Are you coming back to London between now and December? I still have this Bolivar Poderosos RE Belux waiting for you!

• 2 months later...

Paging @LordAnubis & @ChanceSchmerr - I am in London this week and yesterday went to JJFox and today the Bulgari hotel and spent loads of time at both smoking. I have bought a load of sticks with me and possibly have two more nights of smoking, any recommendations for places to bring my own to smoke? Was looking at No.10 Manchester street for tomorrow.I don't mind buying but got a fair few with me. Thanks in advance!!

Best place to take your own is Corinthia hotel. No minimum spend. Good place and good people. It'll be a bit chilly though so take a jacket you don't mind smoking in.

Manchester Street is good also, it does have a minimum spend which is no worries if you're planning on having a few drinks or a meal.

Other than that close to JJ Fox is the Mayfair hotel. Nice place and again minimum spend. Sometimes they have functions there and close off the smoking terrace, maybe call them before hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully Foxy taught you guys how to light your cigars!!! Hard to smoke them that way!!!

smartass.gifteacher.gifwink.pngtongue.png

I'll smoke cigars the way i want to smoke cigars !!!! Take your opinions somewhere else buddy lmao.gifnyah.gif

• Like 1

Sitting at the Corinthia right now, thanks for your write up Mus!

post-11087-145305628017.jpg

Fantastic spot, 2 degrees outside and under the heater in front of the fire place you don't feel the chill at all, so far no jacket needed!

Cheers, Leif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2