Cubans with a sweet flavour profile

thinking.gif Hmmm...in looking at some of you all's reviews - I've tried MANY a Quay D'Orsay corona and have NEVER experienced any sweetness or honey from it. T'was always salty and a tad dry to me. Same thing with ALL the Rafael Gonzales, nearly all of Sancho Panzas, and especially the Trinidads of recent release. But the Por Larranaga - ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS sweet honeyed maple-like raisins of Habano bliss that I love (which is why I wish they'd bring back the lonsdale sizes), and Ramon Allones also comes off sweet and honeyed. The first authentic Habanas I'd obtained way back in the late '90's was Saint Luis Rey Churchills, and they were a FINE, wonderful, sweet and honeyed offering of excellent Havana excellence! Honorable mention does go to some of the Punch corona gordas (Royal Seleccion No. 11 & Punch Punch). My 2 cts.

Anybody have any experience with smoking them ROTT

I don't think you're going to find what you're looking for in ROTT PLPCs, from personal experience. Frankly, I find them rather rustic when young, but I have no experience with more recent production.

• Like 1

I've found a lot of creamy sweet flavors from ERDM cigars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aged they get a lovely honey-citrus note.