RASCC

JMacSr

I had to flip a coin between these and a box of Party shorts...don't think you can go wrong with either

• Like 2

I had to flip a coin between these and a box of Party shorts...don't think you can go wrong with either

I had a morning in my last holidays where I had a coffee, a Partagas Short and a Ramon Allones Small Club Corona. I couldn't really split which I enjoyed more...they were both great and I would be happy with either cigar in the same scenario.

• Like 3

King of the Minuto size. A tall statement given the amount of company in that division. The last box of RASCC that I had was very poor. Still a phenomenal smoke and you can't go wrong with one.

• Like 1

King of the Minuto size. A tall statement given the amount of company in that division.

I think something like that every time I smoke a RASCC. But then, I also think that of the BCJ pretty much every time I light one ... and the same of Parti Shorts or SCdlH EP's when in the throws of their charms.

Bottom line: All four of the current regular production Minutos are outstanding!

I've never smoked any of the several RE's in this size, or any discontinued minutos. They may well be as good too.

• Like 1

My last box of RASSC were has been a mixed bag. About 7 of them have been rolled very tight, but when they're on they're on. I definitely would not buy blind.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still split on these. I don't think I've experienced the true colors of the RASCC yet. I've smoked 7 out of my box so far and none have been particularly "on". They weren't bad but they weren't great either. I think I've been smoking one every 3-6 months and they haven't changed much. For me, Party shorts are much more consistent and have always been good. I'll keep smoking one every few months and observe…definitely don't want to give up on them yet.

• Like 1

My last two boxes were hit and miss. Half the box good to great, the other half is plugged or wind tunnels...

For me its : shorts>bcj>rascc
Not enough principe to put them in...wouldn't be fair

Edit* Im down to only one box of RASCC and not thinking about to refill that gap because of construction issues only. If it was about taste only hell yeah... another story

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got a box of these en route, excited to try them as it ill be my first time! Box code should be pretty fresh though so I'll probably just get to smoke on ROTT then the rest go down for a bit of a nap. Glad to hear that they are smoking well for you :)

• 2 months later...

Always loved RASCC and they're very reliable in general. I've only ever had one bad box over 10 years and that was a recent ULA DIC 14 box. Big bummer as ULA has been a great code. The 06-09 boxes I've had were just as great as the 12-14 boxes I've had.

You have to like the profile but when they're good they're great, and they usually are.