Havana Cigar House in Isla Mujeres?

zerosignal

Hello, My brother is in Isla Mujeres this week and I've heard of the Havana Cigar House Co. in Isla. Can't find much info on them. My brother says there stuff looks legit. But he nor I have enough knowledge to know for sure.Just wanna check before I tell him to buy some sticks.

Thanks

Never heard of them. Was there two years ago didn't see the place.

I'm heading to Cancun tomorrow. he may want to take a trip to LCDH in Cancun hotel zone at kilometer 12.7

• Like 1

'Could be just a quickly thrown together place to rip off the touristas. And then disappear once everyone gets wise to them. My humble 2 cts.

never seen a black Cohiba box,and the bands are too low.

Prices are double ...............on the ones you can see............if they have full boxes look at the codes to see if they have any 2012 Limitadas made in '14..........no.gif

Nice selection though,look for beetles and mold.........

The black on the end of the cohiba boxes could be some sort of stop smoking sticker or sticker of some sort, I cant read the sticker properly from the pic?

The fact the labels are low on some cigars doesn't indiacate to me their fake maybe just kept at the wrong Humidity and temp.

Also you are talking Cuban cigars they come in all forms (stickers upside down etc) from what I have found and read on these forums.

All thing to consider though. If in doubt don't buy!

Not only that but it would seem that there be a hell of a LOT of Habana seegars there, considering what sparse supply they usually come in. Just looking at all those lovely pics there (and the double coronas and so on are so very near the bottom shelves and near the floor), it just appears that possibly quite a few counter(feits) could be among that stash...if not all or most. Again, my humble 2 cents.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...