A few discontinued...

Thanks for posting FC great pics miss them all dearly

Extraordinary, mate!

The fact that you can still find Punch SS2s and Partagas Lonsdales fuels my drive to find them somehow. There's got to be somewhere out there that I can find them!

Do not mean to pour cold water over your enthusiam but mine were acquired at least 5 years ago. Even though back then, the Partagas Lonsdales 50s cabinet was dirt cheap but back then, the Punch SS2 already costed me more than a pretty penny! hungry.gif

Do not mean to pour cold water over your enthusiam but mine were acquired at least 5 years ago. Even though back then, the Partagas Lonsdales 50s cabinet was dirt cheap but back then, the Punch SS2 already costed me more than a pretty penny! hungry.gif

sad.png

• 4 months later...

On the subject of discontinued cigars have you thought of searching out some QDO? I am a recent convert who has come to really enjoy the Imperiales and Coronas, but there are others in the line that I'd like to find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Great cigars! Would love to see the Partagas Lonsdales revived

At least we have the 8-9-8. Alas, of the Dalias and Cervantes vitolas, there are only 5 regular production cigars left.

http://www.cubancigarwebsite.com/list.aspx?&ringlow=42&ringhigh=43&lengthmmlow=165&lengthmmhigh=170&specialtype=Current_Production;&includeimages=True&sortorder=noorder

• Like 1