Charlie Manson duped

Even serial killers get duped in their old age. Even though the guy is locked up, I don't think he would be one to make angry. He does have followers on the outside after all.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/charles-manson-wedding-off-after-it-emerges-that-girlfriend-afton-elaine-burton-just-wanted-his-corpse-for-display-10034793.html

Dang it, Fosgate!

You fixed the spelling of the thread title, so now my above comment makes no sense and I look like a lone nutjob making wild statements that, upon closer inspection, are nonsensical and do no more than to serve my over-inflated ego and attempt to lure directionless hippie girls into the bed I maintain at my desert ranch/commune/bunker!

• Like 1

And that lady must've gone to some trouble to strongly resemble one of the 3 women killers of Sharon Tate - "Sadie Mae Glutz" who's real name was Susan Atkins.

And that lady must've gone to some trouble to strongly resemble one of the 3 women killers of Sharon Tate - "Sadie Mae Glutz" who's real name was Susan Atkins.

Go to some music festivals, jam band shows, or other hippie activities. There are tons of girls that look like her - I actually thought she looked familiar when I first saw her, but then realized, thankfully, that I don't know her.

I wonder who owns the rights to his music. There is a fortune to be made there.

His album Lie has been commercially available for years (and as far as folk music, it isn't terrible). Charles Manson is in the Adolf Hitler school of art - if only someone would have made them an artistic success, the world could have been spared bouts of horror! Support your local artists, folks!