Which Regional Editions and Limitadas have been the best in the last five years?

On the LE side, I have really enjoyed the 520 and the 1966, rich, complex and such class. two of my favorite cigars, even though the 520 is a bit to thick it is still a great cigar.

For REs, the RA Gordito (Canada), amazing cigar from one of my favorite Marcas.

Will post some pics when I get home.

Por Larranaga - Magnificos ER UK 2007

That's eight years ago.

Ed 54 hands down. Por Larranaga rdl would be next. I have yet to smoke a 1966 or a por larranaga legendario

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy

• Like 1

ELs I really liked the Monte GE for a time, but havent had one in well over a year. Pretty much nothing else since, a couple before (Boli PB, Dukes, Cohiba Piramides '06)

REs, they are expensive and the value is rarely, if ever there, but some I have enjoyed regardless of cost have been; RA Gorditos, RA Super Ramon, VR Petit Rob Canada, RA PR Israel, RA Beritus, Bolivar 681, Bolivar 108, Bolivar Britannicas, ERDM Infantes, PL Encantos, SLR Pacificos There are certainly others, but this is a list of cigars I have smoked at least 5 or 10 of to get a good feel for them.

Smoking one or two of any cigar and saying how great it is is foolish imo.

• Like 2

Haven't tried too many as I usually spend my money on regular production stuff, but was in Rome a few years back and bought a few La Escepcions while I was there. They were so good and so unlike any regular production cigar I'm familiar with, I had to grab a box.

Looking forward to trying the Bushidos also.

Ok so the R&J Duke was 2009 but seeing as it wasn't widely distributed until 2010 I think it should count and so get my vote for best EL of last 5 years. It was a cracker when it first came out and just keeps getting better.

On the RE front I'm going to go with the spanish Diplomaticos colleccion privada from 2012...amazing cigar (I'm basing this on 10+ of them I've smoked compared to 1 or 2 single REs I've had which could have been flukes)!

The following have been outstanding for me.

RE's

• La Escepcion Selectos Finos
  • Ramon Allones Celestiales Finos
  • Ramon Allones Petit Unicos

LE's

• Cohiba Piramdies (2006)
  • Cohiba 1966
  • Punch Serie D'Oro No 2
  • Romeo Y Julieta Dukes