RA grandes

Had my last the other night from a box I bought a year back. Five of ten had problems with draw - but flavour is great - so when smoking right its a perfect smoke

The last from the box was so plugged that I Ended up with robusto size cigar before I had a managable draw - but great beside that

Had one in December. Pretty unique and nothing what I've come to expect from RA. The fruit notes towards the end were interesting - almost a strawberry/raspberry combo.

Still MUCH prefer a Gigantes to these.

I assume you mean the Ramon Allones Gigantes...I just did a split on 2 boxes and it was VERY HARD to ship those sticks out.

They are great

I already ordered another box :)

Had one last weekend. Pretty mild, no real flavour apart from the RA grassiness and tobacco.

As an aside, it made me puke. Could have been a bad stick or it's deceptively strong (NB: I've never puked before).

Working my way through a box right now, must have gotten a gem as this has moved into the 1 spot as my fav RA... just some unreal flavors coming out of this stick, great construction, great draw. I have a second box in reserve, hoping for good things there as wel, we shall see :)

Love it.... strawberry, raspberry, no fruit, milk chocolate, grassiness, tobacco, strong, mild, tight...anything else you wanted to know? lol

For what it's worth, last one I had was last summer and I liked it. I tend to like a bit more ooomph in my big cigars and these seemed to have reached a plateau. A delicious balance, but I am not sure another couple of years will mark any dramatic changes.