Cigar Case

I've got a nice 3 finger unit from Gryphon Humidors.

Will take up to a 7x60 and has a built in cutter for emergencies

I've seen those humidors and they look really nice. Quick question....is the built in cutter standard? Can you post some photos?? :)

Cigar Caddy makes a 2,5,10,15, and 40 stick series of cases. They are very durable and have a little humidity puck inside, except for the 2 stick. They do not look as fancy as a leather one, but they can take a beating. Just google "cigar caddy".

There are a number of nice leather cases - I have a Diamond Crown that I like (when I use it). Noro Leather makes some nice stuff as well, among others. Once I get to five cigars or more, a hard caddy is what I use as well. But what I find the most utilitarian, easiest to carry etc, is to use empty cigar tubes - great protection, easy to carry in most pockets, relatively small footprint.

• Like 1

I use xikar cases or empty tubes for singles, also have a 3 finger xikar that I don't use much at all. Mostly cigar caddy type case for 5 plus. I'm in Vegas this weekend and didn't bring any single case so ended up spending $6.50 on a plastic tube so I can carry a back up smoke around.

b5f3c33cc8079062270a2ec08cf234e0.jpg

Mike

• Like 1

I went on Cigar Bid and bought A cedar lined hard case leather covered case the best I've ever owned! I just keep it in the humi, with the cedar lining it will keep the cigars just right all night, in this dry climate! It cost me less than $20 shipped! Perfect for A night on the town!

I am not really one for softer cases ..I would go for the Xikar carbon fibre envoy triple case or the Havana series case, very nice and good quality and I find them reasonably priced...have a look at their web site...or I would have thought you would pick one up in Sing somewhere..

oh and I am only recommending their cases nothing else..

What about the 3 finger leather cases, the habanos branded ones for RyJ, Trinidad, and cohiba? Theres also 5 finger ones online with the Habanos logo. I think they range from 90-120$

I got the ryj one and the leather smells so strong it's jut not usable. Tried all the tricks to rid the smell but it's just rubbish.

I've got this for the bigger ones: http://tampafuego.com/shop/tampa-fuego-geniune-smooth-leather-cigar-case.html

Lovely quality!

For the smaller ones i've got a case for petite coronas from Martin Wess http://www.kopp-pfeifen.de/produkte/zigarrenzubehoer/etuis/mw-597-dante-3-petit-cor.

A quick search for "cigar leather case" (or whatever you're looking for) on aliexpress will give you a lot of options. I have bought several cases which were all cheap and surprisingly good. Personally I prefer leather but also the (genuine) carbon fiber case is also really nice and easy to carry!

I just picked up a 3 finger hard Cohiba case on Amazon for 55USD. It has cedar lining on the top cover and cedar cut out holes for the cigars. Nice presentation and it seems very well made in terms of stitching, leather, durability.

I assume it looks something like this?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/COHIBA-Black-Yollow-Color-Leather-Travel-Cigar-Holder-02-5304/1841210104.html

The nice thing with these is that you can store them in the humidor and they will not only protect your loved ones from mechanical damage but also from drying out :D

I tend to use a three finger leather case when I head out buy myself for the night. I have a few but I prefer the Trinidad and the Noro http://www.noroleather.com/products/default.aspx?ProductID=14&CatID=2

if I am catching up with mates, I need a 10 cigar case most times. A Xikar carry case does the job well.