Upmann Connie A in the morning

I was gifted this Connie A by Omaida from lcdh for Christmas. It's a cloudy morning and we have no immediate plans beyond brunch so I headed out to the terrace.

The waves are pounding on the rocks and make a great backdrop to the cigar and my morning tea.

Enjoy your day people.

60b8bfe51a7baf20db9a3963387919f5.jpg96e525764098cfafb19b829d88ed3007.jpg382b6b4743530e4ce84e20fc33dfa45d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What size is a connie A?

I have cigars on Sunday morning and I quite like the routine...

Robusto Extra I believe.

I got a box of the A's from the 12:12 sale a while back. Haven't cracked into them yet. Kitchen Confidential is a great read. Read it last summer while on vacation, too.

It is a good read.

16a4076ffd7826eef637bf5adbaf87d0.jpg

Almost done. Not a tone of evolution but I'm not quite sure the age on this cigar. I think it's a 2013 release so likely that means very recent.

Enjoyable smoke though. Great morning.

Here's the contrast for you Bro. Miserable in MN. I'm offsetting the crappy weather by smoking a great stick and watching the Packers hopefully lose.

Smoking a PSD Limited 2010 Dana arranged for a few years ago for my Bday.(5 th out of a box of 10)

Glad I'll be in Cancun next weekend.

post-10830-0-16666000-1421006685_thumb.j

• Like 2

Wind chill is -17°C not far from you mandandana. Unfortunately not going to Cancun anytime soon. Having an RA UK RE on the porch with the cat.

post-9032-0-33807600-1421010522_thumb.jppost-9032-0-78595700-1421010761_thumb.jp

• Like 3

Oh wow, I could not handle that cold weather....contrasts greatly with Sydney this time of year (76° to 90°F or 24° to 33°C for the next week)! That Connie A looks great...no issue with the draw after punching? It looks like a 52 ring guage or is it bigger?

Nice Rush!

Here's the contrast for you Bro. Miserable in MN. I'm offsetting the crappy weather by smoking a great stick and watching the Packers hopefully lose.

Smoking a PSD Limited 2010 Dana arranged for a few years ago for my Bday.(5 th out of a box of 10)

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Are one of those fishing shacks out there yours? Smoking a stogie and fishing.....doesn't get much better, providing you have a heater!

Oh wow, I could not handle that cold weather....contrasts greatly with Sydney this time of year (76° to 90°F or 24° to 33°C for the next week)! That Connie A looks great...no issue with the draw after punching? It looks like a 52 ring guage or is it bigger?

No issue with the draw whatsoever. A normal punch did the trick.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Yikes. If you get down to Playa go see the new shop! Laura will be there starting Tuesday or Wednesday. I head there for valentines.

Yikes. If you get down to Playa go see the new shop! Laura will be there starting Tuesday or Wednesday. I head there for valentines.

Just doing a long weekend so probably won't make it to Playa but after enough Havana club you never know where we might end up.Whats the name of the new shop? Location?

So she'll be there starting this Tues/Wed or next?

Are one of those fishing shacks out there yours? Smoking a stogie and fishing.....doesn't get much better, providing you have a heater!

The 2 on the left belong to my neighbors and yes there is definitely some herfing going on. I don't even fish but theres something about sitting in the shack with a smoke, a drink and slinging the BS with your buds.

Just doing a long weekend so probably won't make it to Playa but after enough Havana club you never know where we might end up.Whats the name of the new shop? Location?

So she'll be there starting this Tues/Wed or next?

It's across from the Royal hotel just a block or so closer to the beach then the first shop.