Saturday @the Garden

Hi all Here is a copy of our get together yesterday afternoon originally posted in the C.U.N.T.A.S thread

Great stuff guys it was a fantastic afternoon,bathed in the glorious Perth summer sunshine

here are some pics,for Clive and Dicko you guys were missed ,managed to distribute all of the pipe stuff that Mus had graciously given to us for our xmas present will be sure to light up tonight ,thanks again Mus you are a legend spotlight.gif ok.gif

thanks to all who showed up Tony,West,Josh,Trevor,Magnus,Jason,it was a great afternoon .....

here are some pics

IMG_2866.jpgIMG_2867.jpgIMG_2869.JPGIMG_2868.jpgIMG_2870.JPGIMG_2871.JPGIMG_2873.JPGIMG_2874.JPGIMG_2875.JPGIMG_2877.JPGIMG_2878.JPGIMG_2879.JPGIMG_2880.jpgIMG_2881.jpgIMG_2882.JPGIMG_2883.JPGIMG_2884.JPGIMG_2885.JPG

Attached Images
  • IMG_0094.JPG
  • Like 1

Miss you fellas!!! Looks like a wonderful time was had by all! Good stuff! :)

Ohh and West and Steve, you two make a cute couple. When's the engagement? :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just adding to the comments, good afternoon, great company, fine sights, cold beers.

Thanks to Mus for the pipe. I'll have to round up some fine sticks for you when we catch up next. I know you're not after anything in return, but giving and receiving are two sides of the same coin.

And I've never smelt pipe tobacco before and I was good.....

Josh, thanks for the custom, I'm just waiting for the right time and place to wallow in it.