Cohiba Robusto Supremo - Video Review (UME SEP 14)

Ferrero

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOH!

Sorry this one took a little longer than others, I was off enjoying my break at Falls Festival in Byron Bay.

Back to a new working year now though and plenty more video reviews to come.

Rob and Ken joined each other on the deck just before Christmas to light up the Cohiba Robusto Supremo. Take a look below and share your thoughts.

Greg peace.gif

• Like 2

Thanks to Greg for editing this mess party.gif

Lot's of comments on the Cohiba Robusto Supremo and it was good to get ken's opinion on them as this was his first one.

For those that ordered them before we left, shipping commences this week with the final shipments out by next Wednesday.

Enjoy

• Like 1

I am curious to know if these are better than Cohiba Behikes or how different they are to other well-known Cohiba cigars such as Siglo VI's. I am assuming the cost of these is due to a combination of high demand and quality.

• Like 1

I am curious to know if these are better than Cohiba Behikes or how different they are to other well-known Cohiba cigars such as Siglo VI's. I am assuming the cost of these is due to a combination of high demand and quality.

The high cost is due to the fact that it's Cohiba for one, which is Cuba's flagship brand and secondly its a Limited Edition release which will always carry a higher price tag than any regular production Cohiba relatively speaking. The tabacco is said to have already been aged 2 years as well, which will also drive the price up.

Great review, Goofy price.

• Like 1

I smoked one of these today. An excellent smoke. I would compare it to the BHK or 1966. Surprisingly the thick gage was not an issue. I should have pulled the trigger when Rob had them for sale. I got a great deal at the local B&M here in Toronto. A mere $100/stick. I hope they become available soon.

I am not sure that I heard the price correctly. 103 a stick US???? -Would love to to try one at some point but may have to stick to my siglo 6s

• 2 weeks later...

A friend brought me a box he procured at the Duty Free Shop in AbuDhabi. He was amazed at the price for ten sticks. I have smoked one and it does compare to the 1966. An Awesome 1.5 hour smoke.

I am amazed at the prices in Spain - what is 1966??

Just smoked my first robusto Supremos last night. Was mild during the first half then came on quite a bit stronger second half. Really enjoyed the coffee and cocoa flavors in mine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk