While Rob is away - a cigar review competition!

Alrighty then!

Rob's off gallivanting, so let's throw up a nice juicy prize for a cigar review competition biggrin.png

How does 5 x Diplomatico Bushidos sound? wink.png (when they arrive of course lol3.gif )

Couple of ground rules:

• Your cigar review to be posted in the 'water-hole'. I will move them across to the review sub-forum once the winner has been selected
  • Any vitola is fine, but you need to include the box code in the thread title and photos are mandatory (although nothing special required)
  • You can enter as many times as you want, but you will only be able to receive a maximum of 2 entries to the Bushido draw (1 review = 1 entry, 2 reviews = 2 entries, 3 reviews = 2 entries etc)
  • Entries must be submitted before Rob returns (the 25th of November)

Let the games begin! peace.gif

If you have any queries, just let me know.

• Like 1

Alastair, does this mean you have some idea what the Diplo Bushidos are going to retail for when they land?

Unfortunately not mate :( Rob might have an idea, but nothing had been set in concrete I believe.

Irrespective of the price, 5 are still up for grabs.

• Like 1

Mmmmm, line-ball call. I'll have a think about it. It might end up being a full house on Friday if I allow this laugh.png

I'll allow it! :D

If you attend the live review today, you get an entry to the cigar review draw.

Have a look here for details http://www.friendsofhabanos.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=120629&page=2

We are doing anything from the H Upmann marca tonight!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...