While Rob is away - a cigar review competition!

Cigar reviews moved across to the cigar review sub-forum. I will be putting all the names in a hat and will draw out the dinner of the Bushidos today.

Post will be up here soon.

Well done rmill3r! party.gif Your Monte 5 review got you the win here! Drawn straight from a FOH baseball cap - congratulations! laugh.png

5 x Diplomatico Bushidos belong to you (once they arrive of course) tongue.png

PM or email me for extra details mate!

• Like 3

Instant disqualification since you didn't post it but merely linked it innocent.gif

LOL. I know. Felt like an arse for that. Did a copy and paste, and the formatting was all over the place. Doesn't want to work right for me right now. Figured I'd post what I could, then link from there. Cardinal sin, I know! :D:lookaround:

• Like 1

LOL. I know. Felt like an arse for that. Did a copy and paste, and the formatting was all over the place. Doesn't want to work right for me right now. Figured I'd post what I could, then link from there. Cardinal sin, I know! biggrin.pnglookaround.gif

I allowed it Keith, your name was in the hat smile.png

I'm not going to be a miser tongue.png

• Like 1

Cigar reviews moved across to the cigar review sub-forum. I will be putting all the names in a hat and will draw out the dinner of the Bushidos today.

Post will be up here soon.

So, rmill3r gets the Bushido dinner? Who gets the cigars sneaky.gif