Whats up for the weekend!

Have woken up to a gorgeous sunny Spring Saturday morning. spotlight.gif

Di and i will head down to have lunch with my parents at the beach. I will pick up some king prawns on the way.

Overnight at the beach enclave of Kingscliffe. Will post some photo's on Sunday. Beautiful.

Sunday night return and pack for my trip away party.gif

Headed out for the weekend for one last softball tournament with my 13 year old daughter. It is snowing and sleeting outside right now so let's just say she is not 100% looking forward to it. We are having my youngest son's 6th birthday party on Sunday so it will be beers and cigars on Sunday night with the family!!!

Getting together with high school friends on Saturday. Which means Sunday will be a couch day watching Nascar and rehydrating. As for tonight.....See below. Having the folks over for Steaks.

post-10830-0-11778200-1415401716_thumb.j

• Like 1

Would you believe I'm getting Christmas decorations out of the attic so my beautiful, wonderful wife can decorate this weekend?? She is CRAZY for the holidays. It begins in early September with four containers of "Fall" decorations. Then, the week of Halloween, down come four containers of Halloween docorations. Then, because we have to be decorated for Christmas before Thanksgiving weekend, we put all the Halloween and Fall decorations back in the attic, and down come the 40 some-odd (yes, I said FORTY) containers of Christmas decorations.

Caveat: see my post in the great marriages thread.

After that, assuming my back and thighs are not in a sling, I will clean the pool, clean the yard, and pressure wash the sidewalk and drive. I'm off Monday and Tuesday, thank God.

Please pray for me.

• Like 1

Prayers sent.

Her "sister" lives across the street from us!

We went to see Garth Brooks in concert Friday night with a bunch of people. Rented a limo bus and partied for 2 hours just diving around and then the concert.

After we went to a wonder restaurant called Fogo Di Cho. (Spelling ?) Ate a sit load of meat and now sitting down smoking a RGPC that I got from a fellow BOTL on this forum then off to bed shortly.

Would you believe I'm getting Christmas decorations out of the attic so my beautiful, wonderful wife can decorate this weekend?? She is CRAZY for the holidays. It begins in early September with four containers of "Fall" decorations. Then, the week of Halloween, down come four containers of Halloween docorations. Then, because we have to be decorated for Christmas before Thanksgiving weekend, we put all the Halloween and Fall decorations back in the attic, and down come the 40 some-odd (yes, I said FORTY) containers of Christmas decorations.

Caveat: see my post in the great marriages thread.

After that, assuming my back and thighs are not in a sling, I will clean the pool, clean the yard, and pressure wash the sidewalk and drive. I'm off Monday and Tuesday, thank God.

Please pray for me.

I feel your pain. My mom is huge on Christmas decorations. So much that we have a 10 x 10 shed just dedicated to storing her Christmas decorations. I got married and moved out years ago but, still get stuck putting everything out and then cleaning it all up again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blecch. I have to go 1.5 hours into the city for Bar Mitzvah for a kid I hardly know. Then drive 1.5 hours back home tonight.

Only bright side is we are going out to a fantastic restaurant for dinner with our kids and their BF/GF,

Working all day Saturday, then going out for my good friend's birthday. Also have to ship out a number of splits so that'll be depressing (I want them all for myself!!!).

I hope everybody has a great weekend!

Tom

Met a friend at the Capital Grill last night for some great wine and food. Woke up to a sunny cool morning (30s)...winter is on the way!! Today we are having a birthday party for my 15 year old daughter who is going on 25! Since the Patriots have a bye week, I will be spending some quality time with my gf on Sunday....no plans but I'm sure she will have me out and about.

Had A visit from oneleglance and his son Martine A great evening and some great smokes!

That's the way to do it Trevor!

Happy birthday! party.gif

Never know how many you've got left....

After that last post, I won't bother with a pic of the weather here today. Woke up to white.

Enjoyed the last snowless Saturday of the year at a friends place out in the country, drinking our weight in beer and eating very well. Regardless of the alcohol content, we managed to get the siding done on his garage that we started building in 2010.