Live Video Review - Bolivar Belicosos Finos (amongst others)

This week, Friday October 31st, at 11am local time, 9pm NY time (Thursday) we'll set up another live review.

I just got back in town from Sydney, and had a chat to Rob. He's keen on a BBF this week, but if you have a Libertador, that'll be more than fine! I myself am pushing for a sneaky Bolivar Inmensa I spotted last week lol3.gif

Register on this thread and I will shoot you the WebEx details once the meeting has been set up. We will limit it to 10 this week (12 including Rob and me)

If you are interested and able to attend, please register your intent in this thread. The software we will be utilising is Cisco Webex meeting centre. WebEx allows users to communicate via instant messages and live webcam feeds (both audio and video)

The meeting code and meeting password will be sent out (via PM) to all interested participants once numbers have been finalised. Please note that no special software downloads are required on your end, only the enabling of a small WebEx add-on script. However, a computer with webcam and microphone capability will greatly enhance your experience.

If you have any questions, or want me to run a test with you during the week, let me know - happy to help out.

Cheers,

Alastair

Cool! A Voli somethin-er-other review!

No hallows eve festivities for that part of the world?

Sounds like a fun one, count me in!

The guys from last week were pushing a Bolivar Libertador, but we have none in the walk-in :(

Boli-something will do :P

I'll wear a costume if it'll make you feel better Rye :lol:

• Like 1

This one will be a very interesting one.

Want to see if they're as inconsistent as everyone seems to rate them to be... Whoever chose this should be awarded a handpicked Bolivar Belicoso Finos and a raise (And a complimentary trip to Canada)!!

• Like 1

This one will be a very interesting one.

Want to see if they're as inconsistent as everyone seems to rate them to be... Whoever chose this should be awarded a handpicked Bolivar Belicoso Finos and a raise (And a complimentary trip to Canada)!!

whistle.gif

"O Canada!

Our home and native land!

True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,

The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee."

• Like 2

whistle.gif

Australians all let us rejoice, for we are young and free!

We've worked for... something.

Advance Australia Fair!

-Fun fact. In elementary vocals, we had to choose a song to memorise and sing - short and sweet. I chose the National Anthem of Australia.

Boli-something will do :P

I'll wear a costume if it'll make you feel better Rye :lol:

That firemans outfit from the upcoming FoH calendar? No offense, but I'm not sure I can spend a couple hours enjoying a smoke and looking at that at the same time.

You could try dressing like a Sheila...

That could work! ;)

• Like 2

That firemans outfit from the upcoming FoH calendar? No offense, but I'm not sure I can spend a couple hours enjoying a smoke and looking at that at the same time.

You could try dressing like a Sheila...

That could work! wink.png

laugh.pnglaugh.png

If this calendar actually kicks off (Greg is a nifty photographer, so it actually might happen) it'll be absolutely classic! rotfl.gif

Wait for Friday, it'll be a surprise. Smoking whilst costumed might be tricky (read impossible)

EDIT: forgot costume :P

Australians all let us rejoice, for we are young and free!

We've worked for... something.

Advance Australia Fair!

-Fun fact. In elementary vocals, we had to choose a song to memorise and sing - short and sweet. I chose the National Anthem of Australia.

You cheeky little bugger :P

You cheeky little bugger tongue.png

well.... maybe if you get really, really, reaaaaaalllyyyyyyy sauced no.gif

..... did i say really!?

This thing still set to happen? Just set up a WebEx acct. That is a great tool for meetings. Anxious to see how it works for me as I could use this myself in my business.

I'm still

Good to go for tonight.

WebEx is a good format as long as everyone has a strong wifi connection. You can tell those with weaker signals very quickly.

This thing still set to happen? Just set up a WebEx acct. That is a great tool for meetings. Anxious to see how it works for me as I could use this myself in my business.

I'm sure it's in processing:)

WebEx is great for business. Using it for years.

See you guys later.