Interesting Article on the possible ban of Tobacco in the US military

• 2 weeks later...

That's awesome

Well they can suck it. I just sent off 80 sticks to Cigars For Warriors. They might not be able to buy them in the PX, but I am sure they will have a hard time enforcing this at forward posts in the middle of the dessert.

That's awesome! I pretty much disregarded the "prohibited items list" as well. I think it's BS that you cant send troops in a combat zone, smokes, Penthouse Magazine, Alcohol etc. I had a close family relative out humping hills and getting shot at everyday Northern Afghanistan with the 101st Airborne. Instead of getting 3-4 USPS boxes I got him one big box like you would have an old tube TV in. I put in some axe shower supplies, baby wipes, bunch of lunchables, tuna, caviar, spices, sauces and snacks. Then stuffed empty Pringles cans with cigs, cigars, shot size bottles of booze, full bottles of my home brewed beer, Hustler mag with a bottle of KY taped to it. The thing cost me almost $100 to ship due to weight but when he got it he was all giddy. Got a big compliment from him and his guys on how much of a moral boost that it was to be able to come back from a tough mission and they cozy up to an ice cold beer I brewed and a stogie.

• Like 1