Possible sighting of the Cohiba Robusto Supremo

Any word on price?

Too much :(

With Swiss set prices at 490 CHF for the 1966s, these monsters will probably be at least $45 a stick in Europe. Imagine what else you could get with that price. Won't stop me from getting a box just because. But still............

Also if it's a swiss shop, there should be some warning signs on the boxes i think.

if it was any shoppe, it should have a health warning...

i'm thinking it's an exporter where due to the international clientelle, it would not require any sort of health stamp.

I know, that's why i'm asking. It just doesn't look anything like a 1 on this photo imo. smile.png

agreed. just making a jest if it was a 50 cab! :D

That's an Aussie Collectors personal stash (I'm 'friends' with him on facebook where he posted that pic)

He got that box as part of a bulk purchase, so no word on pricing yet

I've also seen one other Aussie Cigar Collector with a legit box as well, again, not sure what he paid for it

I'd imagine they'll sell for the same prices as the 1966's give or take 10%

Aussie prices will prob be a lot higher though thanks to the tax increases since 2011

That's an Aussie Collectors personal stash (I'm 'friends' with him on facebook where he posted that pic)

I've also seen one other Aussie Cigar Collector with a legit box as well, again, not sure what he paid for it

I'd imagine they'll sell for the same prices as the 1966's give or take 10%

Aussie prices will prob be a lot higher though thanks to the tax increases since 2011

Must have got them from Switzerland coffee.gif

• Like 1

Oh boy. I couldn't imagine living in Australia and being a cigcollector. Taxes aside, I do wonder what the health stickers would do to the collection.

Sent by the Enigma on BlackBerry.

Oh boy. I couldn't imagine living in Australia and being a cigcollector. Taxes aside, I do wonder what the health stickers would do to the collection.

Majority of us buy from overseas so no health stickers, taxes are painful though. The import tax is higher than the cost of the cigars normally.

The British and Canadians among us are in the same boat

can't wait to pick these up, hope they crack 60rg next year

Hey, pal, throw in some mottled wrappers, inconsistent quality control and an obscene price point, then I'm all in! wink2.gif