Make the most of each smoke

Raining, grey and cold here in the UK. Today is my birthday and my plan had been a quiet meal with my better half and then a PL Asia Regional from our host that I had been saving, on my terrace in the beautiful Slovakian autumn evening. Sadly I was called back to England as my father was taken seriously ill so I will spend today with my family at his bedside hoping and silently praying, my birthday is cancelled. A small thought for all the great people who use this forum, make the absolute most of each cigar and each small moment we often take for granted. Sometimes the weather changes so quickly.

• Like 1

Raining, grey and cold here in the UK. Today is my birthday and my plan had been a quiet meal with my better half and then a PL Asia Regional from our host that I had been saving, on my terrace in the beautiful Slovakian autumn evening. Sadly I was called back to England as my father was taken seriously ill so I will spend today with my family at his bedside hoping and silently praying, my birthday is cancelled. A small thought for all the great people who use this forum, make the absolute most of each cigar and each small moment we often take for granted. Sometimes the weather changes so quickly.

I will not wish you a "HAPPY"birthday, but more so, send you blessings and my thoughts for you and your father.

I hope all goes well for your father, he pulls through and you may then celebrate a belated birthday and perhaps send us a picture of you enjoying that Cigar.

It is indeed true what you say about how fast the weather can change in our lives and it seems to change so quickly these days for far too many people. Best wishes to you and your family.

Mika