Thread following email notifications

PigFish

Says it all! I am no longer getting notifications of the threads that I am following. It just started (stopped) a few days ago and I am still being shown as following the threads but I don't get an email…

Cheers! -Piggy

• Like 1

Me neither. There has also been difficulty posting pics for some of us over last few days.

yes, i am not getting notice of PM's (which is a bit awkward when you tell someone to PM you so you don't miss their missive). .

There is, however, a new PM system where I get notifs as a popup when browsing the forum on Web.

Kinda handy, I suppose :)

Stupid question. Have you guys checked your notification options in your settings?

Twice. I even put it on every time someone quoted me to check that emails were actually not working.

I should go turn that off now :)

Sent by the Enigma on BlackBerry.

Stupid question. Have you guys checked your notification options in your settings? May have changed for some reason.

attachicon.gifSettings.JPG

First place I looked Fuzzy! Just checked it again and changed a few settings. I am getting notifications, the little red flags, if someone likes a post but I am still not getting any emails from the site.

You mods could be chewing my arse off via email and I have not read a word… Ahhh, the bliss!!!