One hell of a Box Code

Hey! I pointed that out first sad.png

I also offered:

"Whoever gets that box of Hoyo de Monterrey Double Coronas,

I will give them 3 good cigars for the empty box. I have a decent use for that one... :rolleyes:"

Well picked!

back to the dungeon I go..party.gif

Herman Mellville's Moby ****.

Much more interesting than Moby **** is the original story who inspired Herman to write his book.

Sorry but at this moment I really cannot remember its name.

If someone can help I would appreciate.

It's a true story about sailors in New England.

Much more interesting than Moby **** is the original story who inspired Herman to write his book.

Sorry but at this moment I really cannot remember its name.

If someone can help I would appreciate.

Ah! learned this in English class. ship named Essex was the original one that was sunk by a Sperm Whale. quick google reveals THIS as the story.

didn't know it was this intensive, though. will go pour meself a tipple and read this, now.

huh. what teas do you take with your cigars?

normally i do chamomile. but haven't tried that in a LONG time

I've been enjoying two organic teas recently. A spearmint and a lemongrass, mint and ginger blend both with honey. Both pleasant with a cigar. Russian caravan (smoked?) tea can be an interesting choice with a smoke also
  • Like 1

We got the macho whaling adventure story crowd and well the avid tea drinkers

• Like 1

Ah! learned this in English class. ship named Essex was the original one that was sunk by a Sperm Whale. quick google reveals THIS as the story.

didn't know it was this intensive, though. will go pour meself a tipple and read this, now.

True.

I think the book is Nathaniel Philbrick, In the Heart of the Sea: The Tragedy of the Whaleship Essex

What's in it sex toys? HA HA Or maybe body parts? I know everbody tells mr I'm A bit twisted!

And What month would CUN be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this was probably a code used before Habanos SA used month abbreviations.

Just read the story. Wow! Poor buggers...

HA HA funny I told someone A while back they should read 1984 there responce why read A book that old!!! DUH Whata ya gon to do except say fogetaboutit!

Well...I put an order in for it with Di! Middle of the night Brisbane time so Im waiting excitedly to see if I got there first.

As Ogus referred to, I might use it to store my White Whales - though I cant see me getting through 25 DC much sooner than 2020.

its the month code before they decidide to tell everyone the month. thats the month it is. for all i know EAT is the month or CUN is. we all found it funny. my apologies i probably should have been more clear. btw they where a box of partagas charlottes.

my buddy that owns the box might see this. hes not a member but im sure he takes a peek and will find it funny once again too

That box sure is a keeper!!