What are you up to for the weekend?

I've got a big weekend of cigars ahead of me, so I've loaded my drybox and will start burning them down tonight!

What I've got on deck for the weekend is: (left to right)

2013 HQ R&J Cazzie - Smoking great right now

2013 HQ QDO Corona - Also smoking great right now

2009 HQ HDM DC

2000 Partagas 8-9-8

1999 Punch Royal Coronations #1

1997 SLR Serie A

2009 HQ HU Mag 50

2012 HQ HU HC

post-16567-0-09252300-1403292298_thumb.j

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Going to float the Guadalupe River in New Braunsfels, TX. First river trip of the summer! If you've never been to Texas the hill country is some of the most beautiful land in the entire state and floa

Pool and beer tonight at a mate's house, House hunting tomorrow and at night planning on having some Zacapa Rum and a fine Cigar while enjoying reading a few chapters of On Food and Cooking by Harold

If I don't make it to the mountains this weekend, I think I'm going to jump off a building! They are only 20mins away via dirt road, but that seems SO far during hectic work/family life. I really

After that not sure. Yard work and invisible fence repair fits in at some point.

I hate those invisible fences. Last time it took me two hours to find it...then I lost my invisible pliers and my invisible gloves...then I just gave up.

Out of sight...out of mind.biggrin.png

• Like 1

Playing with the family and watching the WC. Excited for the US vs. Portugal game. I've got an HQ RA Estupendo I will revisit this weekend.

Days away from first baby due date..... Tomorrow my wife and I are convalidating our marriage in the church. Waiting for a hair cut now in an old school barber shop.

Funny. I'm 36, and life is just beginning. Can't wait to meet my little Elle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Supposed to be going for a run through the bush because I'm a fat bastard but I have this game on computer where you drive logging trucks very slowly through muddy tracks.

A log truck game blink.png

Sleep in past 5am, change diapers, feed kids, clean house, change diapers, feed kids, mow lawn, change diapers, feed kids, change motor oil and tranny oil, change diapers, feed kids, install air intake, change diapers, feed kids...

• Like 2

Sleep in past 5am, change diapers, feed kids, clean house, change diapers, feed kids, mow lawn, change diapers, feed kids, change motor oil and tranny oil, change diapers, feed kids, install air intake, change diapers, feed kids...

We have the same plans but I can't change the oil cause...I gotta feed kids and change diapers.

• Like 1

Posted Today, 01:12 PM

Habana Mike, on 19 Jun 2014 - 9:10 PM, said:snapback.png

Live poker at a table with real people.

After that not sure. Yard work and invisible fence repair fits in at some point.

Came home with some real vs.virtual cash, though Rob's cigars are just as good if not better than greenbacks!

....and come by Sunday to relax with a smoke and libation on my deck? We can even viddie it like Ken and Rob if you want!

I feel your pain brother!

Days away from first baby due date..... Tomorrow my wife and I are convalidating our marriage in the church. Waiting for a hair cut now in an old school barber shop.

Funny. I'm 36, and life is just beginning. Can't wait to meet my little Elle.

Sounds like you'll be looking for some JUN14 boxes on top of the NOV09 Anniversary smokes.

Congrats on the impending fatherhood mate!

We have the same plans but I can't change the oil cause...I gotta feed kids and change diapers.

Busy time with the small ones, I know exactly I have 7 kids and happy that the youngest one is turning ten this year :)

Stefan

Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk

Hitting the range for Pistol training then away beekeeping.

Enjoyed a cachaca rum tasting an Ardbeg Whisky tasting and another private whiskey tasting this week...

Sounds like my kind of weekend...minus the beekeeping! :D

Sounds like you'll be looking for some JUN14 boxes on top of the NOV09 Anniversary smokes.

Congrats on the impending fatherhood mate!

Indeed, June or July!?! They guessing game had begun : )

Thanks Mike! I asked around and folks say it may take several months before I see those box codes : /

I hate those invisible fences. Last time it took me two hours to find it...then I lost my invisible pliers and my invisible gloves...then I just gave up.

Out of sight...out of mind.biggrin.png

Found the break, only took a few minutes this time as I picked up a transmitter that's designed to send 2 different signals, one constant and the other intermittent.

Funny how the dog seems to be able to see it!

What a great day. Weather was perfect, watching the World Cup games and a great dinner. In pictures:

avygahet.jpg

agy8uqah.jpg

bejagama.jpg

zyhy5e9y.jpg

pu5yba3a.jpg

Everyday should be like this.

• Like 2

Heading to get my tire fixed shortly, currently has a nail in it. Then maybe a little golf, weather permitting.

Tomorrow, we have a big fund raiser concert in town...Florida Georgia Line, Nelly, Chris Lane Band, and Clare Dunn. Should be a good time with lots of adult beverages being consumed...and maybe even a cigar or two being smoked. One of my old running mates puts on the concert with a little help from his college roommate, Billy Wagner (yes, the Billy Wagner who played Major League baseball, he grew up just down the road). Proceeds from the event go toward the learning center my friend runs here in town. This is the fourth year they've held it...it's been a great success so far.

Sunday will be R&R for sure, probably recovering from a late night and too many adult beverages. I'm sure there will be a cigar or two thrown in for good measure.

Man! The concert ROCKED last night! Clare Dunn...easy on the eyes and pleasant on the ears. Chris Lane Band...don't be surprised to see them voted as "newcomer of the year" next year. Nelly...awesome performance, one of the best rappers in the business. And Florida Georgia Line...FANTASTIC! These guys absolutely blew the roof off! If you have a chance to see them, do it!

As for today...the head isn't feeling too good, too many adult beverages! Hope for some R&R but I think my wife has other plans. This could be a long day of suffering.....

We spent the last couple days up in the Twin cities. First day we were at the Mall of America did the amusement park in the mall. The second day we went to the Zoo and them took the kids swimming in the pool. We stayed busy you have to with two boys

Poker Friday then ???

Played until almost 3AM, Bourbons, beers, wings, lots of smokes and good fun.

Came home with some cash but Saturday was pretty much a wash...........