El Camino

Hi

The first of september I'm going to do the El Camino pilgrimage to Santiago de compostella, we will be walking for about 40 days.

So heres my problem, I need CIGARS during the hike. Are there any god vendors on the way, if I bring some how do i keep them in good condition, I'd like to smoke atleast 2 per day!

ydujamus.jpg

Stefan

Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sounds like a great trip!

Spain is the country of wine and Cuban cigars, so youll be fine. Most towns have a tobacco shop with a small humidor. You might finds long discontinued stuff along the way. My guess would be a ten count caddy and a humi pack should be sufficient. Enjoy

well, IT IS Spain.........should be the easiest place in Europe to source Cubans................

the hard case humi (Extreme) also comes in a 15 capacity, and is light and tough, I carry mine daily and it has held up great for five years now........cost 25.00 or less here..........

toss in a Boveda pack and a cutter and you are set....

Thx garbandz

As a newbie in CC's i didnt reslise that My spiritual hike could be so well combined with the Cigars to

Humi extreme what brand is it?

Stefan

I know of a couple of good shops in Bilbao but that's a bit off your path.

Only a proportion of Spanish estancos will have a cigar humidor but most of those call it a "cava de puros", so a google search of that term including the name of a town you'll be passing through should provide results, eg. "cava de puros" + Leon.

Watch out for beetle damage in the cigars, it happens in Spain.

As others have said, an Otterbox or Cigar Caddy for 10-15 cigars and you'll be fine. I've had mine for nearly 10 years and it's great, I've had cigars in it for 2 weeks and more and they've been fine.

I know of a couple of good shops in Bilbao but that's a bit off your path.

Only a proportion of Spanish estancos will have a cigar humidor but most of those call it a "cava de puros", so a google search of that term including the name of a town you'll be passing through should provide results, eg. "cava de puros" + Leon.

Watch out for beetle damage in the cigars, it happens in Spain.

As others have said, an Otterbox or Cigar Caddy for 10-15 cigars and you'll be fine. I've had mine for nearly 10 years and it's great, I've had cigars in it for 2 weeks and more and they've been fine.

Thanks alot Ryan

I'll give it a try!

Stefan

PS

This forum is the best