best TV/cable show right now....what are you enjoying?

alot of them where mantioned already, but here's mine

archer

arrested development

arrow

big bang theory

californication

community

da vincis demons

dexter

family guy

HIMYM

its always sunny in philadelphia

louie

modern family

new girl

prison break

paych

shamless US

sherlock UK

sons of anarchy

true detective

white collar

workaholics

guess thats all :P

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wow! unending complements!!

Game of Thrones, Halt and Catch Fire are my top two.

Walking Dead Wheeler Dealers Top Gear (UK or Oz...not USA)

Hannibal - Season just finished, amazing that this isn't an HBO show but a network show - sensational

Game Of Thrones

Boardwalk Empire

True Detective

Shameless

Californication

Vikings

• Like 1

Mad Men

Game of Thrones

Penny Dreadful

Hannibal is an incredible show, but I wonder how it's suitable for main stream TV. There's some pretty disturbing scenes...

Hannibal - you owe it to yourself to watch it!

Indeed!

Holy crap that's a lot of tv!! Where do you find the time?!?!

1) DVR

2) Not all shows are on concurrently

3) I stay up late

4) Don't judge me

I take a lot of time off!

One December, I downloaded on demand, Every (current at the time) season of Dexter, Deadwood and The Wire. It was like 15 seasons worth of hour long shows, I watched them ALL, one after the other, in about 2 weeks!!!

1) DVR

2) Not all shows are on concurrently

3) I stay up late

4) Don't judge me

I take a lot of time off!

One December, I downloaded on demand, Every (current at the time) season of Dexter, Deadwood and The Wire. It was like 15 seasons worth of hour long shows, I watched them ALL, one after the other, in about 2 weeks!!!

Not judging you, just green with envy that you are able to find the time!!!

There are really only two shows that I'll make an effort to catch new episodes when they air:

Game of Thrones - love this show because of everything!

Duck Dynasty - because it's fun. Doesn't take itself seriously. And hunting!

During the hockey season I pretty much watch the games more than anything else (Center Ice package). If I'm actually sitting in front of the TV and it's not a GoT or Duck Dynasty night and there's no good game to watch, I'll probably turn to Big Bang Theory because there always seems to be one running on TBS (and it's an awesome show).

Not sure how some folks have so much time on their hands. Not judging! (Well... maybe just a teensy weensy bit. smile.png LOL )

Cheers,

~ Greg ~

It's all such garbage that I rarely watch anything but the morning news with Charlie Rose, the history / discovery channels, and sports anymore.

Love the classic movie channels.

Reality TV ??? yeah right, should be called UN-.reality.

It's all such garbage that I rarely watch anything but the morning news with Charlie Rose, the history / discovery channels, and sports anymore.

Love the classic movie channels.

Reality TV ??? yeah right, should be called UN-.reality.

Yeah most reality shows these days are scripted 100% The worst offender = Duck Dynasty, at least they admit it though (Sorry Greg) nyah.gif

• Like 1

Don't watch a lot if TV shows as sports dominates most of my viewing time but info PVR Game of Thrones and really enjoy that show.

Yeah most reality shows these days are scripted 100% The worst offender = Duck Dynasty, at least they admit it though (Sorry Greg) nyah.gif

Ah, no need to apologize, David! That's what's so fun about the show. They don't make any pretenses about it being "real" or anything of the sort. It's really more a satire on the whole "reality" genre. They are not anything like Survivor or The Bachelor or any of that other terrible crap out there. They're definitely not Sons of Guns, which pains me a little since I do love my Red Jacket Saiga build... but their show went down the ter-lett several years ago. Duck Dynasty is all about entertainment: fun characters, fun writing, fun situations, and generally good people who don't need T&A, drugs, über drama, etc. to make the show interesting and watchable. It's not even fair to call it a reality show, really. It's just a good show. :)

~ Greg ~

I do like Mad Men, the show started great, hit a dull period, and I think it's picking back up in the final season. Hell on Wheels is entertaining. I truly love House of Cards. Finally, I think Breaking Bad, although it is complete, is the greatest show in the history of television.

Right now currently running Game of Thrones is a classic. New season of 24 has been decent. Even busy so have not seen too much. Over the weekend I watched Silicon Valley I believe it's called on HBO and have to say it was pretty damn funny.