Indiana Jones - I quit you!

Skyfall

I almost threw in the towel with that last Cyrstal Skull bullshizz, but now, today rumors are flying that Robert Pattinson (Twilight D-bag) is going to be the next Indiana Jones!!!!

Go home George Lucas, you're drunk!

• Like 3

Yo D...I heard they are grooming the "Twilight D bag" to be the next Bond...Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

And..And..Jay Z is doing the soundtrack...Dbl Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You got a wicked sense of humor Brutus . . . don't go torturing the poor guy! rotfl.gif

I always assumed Shia LeBeouf was being groomed as the next Indy?

I am one of the biggest Indy fans but i must agree, if they get this bloke in as the next Indy, I too will quit.

I always expected another Indiana Jones with Harrison Ford much like Indy 3 where Connery played the father, pretty much handing over the reigns to his son from Crystal Skulls.

Fingers crossed this is just a very late April fools joke.

Indy is dead to me. That last movie was a disgrace. I liked the premise. The execution was horrible and including Shia LeBarf was a fail. At least there's hope for a new, decent Star Wars trilogy. Lucas should be serving time for that last trifecta of trash.

Yo D...I heard they are grooming the "Twilight D bag" to be the next Bond...Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

And..And..Jay Z is doing the soundtrack...Dbl Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

C - You are dead to me!

I look at the Crystal Skull the same way I look at Episode I. I can't do anything about it being part of the story now, but I sure as hell don't have to watch it again. So I don't.

crystal skull must surely have killed the franchise.

hopefully craig has a few more binds in him so way too early to despair.

Craig has two more Bond's in his contract, with an option for a 3rd. Bond 24 and 25 are guaranteed, and there is an option for 26.

• 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...