80's Iconic Youtube Challenge - Quarterfinals!

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

THE FINAL 4

Vote for the most Iconic 80's Youtube clip.

Criteria:

1) It has to be less than 5 minutes in length

2) Contains Awesome Sauce

3) From the 80's

4) Iconic

5) Should contain epic montage music

6) Blows minds like a hooker with ESP!

Top 2 will go to the championship round.

If you need to reference the clips, go check out the original thread:

http://www.friendsofhabanos.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=118811&page=1

Runner Ups - Honorable Mention: IN ORDER

Caddyshack

Dukes of Hazzard

Goonies

CHIPS

Cloak and Dagger

Airwolf

Macgyver - (Would have made the quarterfinals, but disqualified because it ran to 1992.)

• Like 1

Sorry, given all the parameters, I HAD to vote for that awesomesauce! McGyver was my next vote.

Macgyver would have been my vote too, however, running to '92 removes it from competition. I'm using international rules.

• Like 1

I have a Cobra Kai t-shirt. So you know where my vote went.

The blackness of my Cobra Kai belt level is only measured by the shades of black of the inside of a casket!

• Like 1

The blackness of my Cobra Kai belt level is only measured by the shades of black of the inside of a casket!

Ha, very good.

Might I draw your attention to my avatar? Whereby the beach is a good 10 to 15 metres behind me! And, I am both simultaneously, 'mid-air' and 'out-to-sea!'

Ha, very good.

Might I draw your attention to my avatar? Whereby the beach is a good 10 to 15 metres behind me! And, I am both simultaneously, 'mid-air' and 'out-he to-sea!'

nice! I shall have you on my side when the hippies and midgets rise up and revolt!

• Like 1

Those were the top 4? Well, it was pretty subjective. And it certainly explains a lot, dude. LOL

Greg

Those were the top 4? Well, it was pretty subjective. And it certainly explains a lot, dude. LOL

Greg

???

Please enlighten us.....

Let's end this before the others catch up!! laugh.png

Well it appears we have a tie for 2nd place , so we can't move on to the Championship round of voting until the tie is broken.

Well it appears we have a tie for 2nd place , so we can't move on to the Championship round of voting until the tie is broken.

Not sure we'll get the masses of votes in another round :lol: perhaps an Olympic podium type finish?
  • Like 1

Not sure we'll get the masses of votes in another round laugh.png perhaps an Olympic podium type finish?

Fine, I guess Rye is running the show now... "Everybody come see how important Rye is!!!!!!" "He has many leather bound books and his bedroom smells of rich mahogany. "

Our winner is Top Gun

Rye, PM me your address and I will send you out my best Ghurka on Monday!!! sneaky.gif

You just wanted it over because you knew Karate Kid would come back, sweep your leg, Crane kick your face in and beat you!!!

Fine, I guess Rye is running the show now... "Everybody come see how important Rye is!!!!!!" "He has many leather bound books and his bedroom smells of rich mahogany. "

Man, you sore?

I don't even have one leather bound book

Man, you sore?

I don't even have one leather bound book

It's a quote from Anchorman, you ding dong! Pm me your address.

Start at :58 if you want.

• Like 1