Next PCC RE?

I still remember how ludicrous this sounded. 25x 109s... I wonder what the intense damage of these will be... I secretly hope 590 because I think that's what I guessed in that contest laugh.png

The Germans could only handle a 20ct box of 109s back in 2009. Do they really think a 25ct will go over well in the Asian Market? Not rhetorical - that's actually me asking...

I looked it up, forgot about that contest. I guessed 649, you had 575. Hope we are both wrong and they are 425. Even then....too rich for me!

• Like 1

I looked it up, forgot about that contest. I guessed 649, you had 575. Hope we are both wrong and they are 425. Even then....too rich for me!

I'm willing to pay $600 for another box of those 20ct Bolivar 5th Aviendas...

They're still great cigars.

The Germans could only handle a 20ct box of 109s back in 2009. Do they really think a 25ct will go over well in the Asian Market? Not rhetorical - that's actually me asking...

I am only guessing.

2000 boxes.

China (Mainland) + Macau 600 boxes

Hong Kong 400 boxes

Japan 200 boxes

Australia 200 boxes

The rest of region 350 boxes (Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Korea, New Zealand).

Canada 50 boxes

It is a large region. More than doable.

• Like 1

Why to the Canadians get their hands on our releases!?

It's not a good thing. BHKs cost $120 each here. That's half a price of a box of them!

Pacific Cigar Company owns Havana House. We see Asian releases here all the time because we get a small dribble of them

I am only guessing.

2000 boxes.

Hong Kong 400 boxes

Japan 200 boxes

Australia 200 boxes

The rest of region 350 boxes (Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Korea, New Zealand).

Canada 50 boxes

(nice touch putting Australia in a slightly bigger font wink.png). Are they only going to release the minimum 50 000 sticks? That would be a shame, actually.

The oriental countries would probably sell. Perhaps in OZ, too.... Hmmmmmmmmm... Very interesting to think about these things. Cheers for the response, Robbo ok.gif

I am only guessing.

2000 boxes.

Hong Kong 400 boxes

Japan 200 boxes

Australia 200 boxes

Canada 50 boxes

It is a large region. More than doable.

Looking forward to these

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

These were supposed to come out in 2014 right?

So end off this year they will actually be released?

As long as it doesn`t take as long as the Punch diadema extra re Italia.

Supposed to be released in 2008, it became 2010 biggrin.png

• 2 weeks later...

Bushido is arriving.

They will be available for many years to come, given that pricing... Just see ERDM Aniversario.

• Like 1

I am not in HSA game anymore (yes, it took some time).

I am more than satisfied with regular production and even them are getting to pricey IMO.

My last "big" purchase was Cohiba LE Supremos and just because I could have a good price.

I am not in HSA game anymore (yes, it took some time).

I am more than satisfied with regular production and even them are getting to pricey IMO.

My last "big" purchase was Cohiba LE Supremos and just because I could have a good price.

You know the CoRo supreme is the newest EL right?