The only negative I have ever heard about Padron has been the few comments in this thread.

The Maduro has been the big seller here in my town,probably 5 to 1 over the natural.

As stated,do not overlook the thousand series,and yes,the top of the line sticks are pricey,but Padron is among the few companies that deliver quality at the higher prices.

The flavor profile of Padron has stayed constant for many years,a truly surprising fact among cigar companies.So few can repeat their blend year after year.

You will never mistake a Padron for any other cigar............

• Like 3

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only negative I have ever heard about Padron has been the few comments in this thread. The Maduro has been the big seller here in my town,probably 5 to 1 over the natural. As stated,do not overl

I was in the city for a Kraftwerk show on Tuesday and stopped in Davidoff's for a smoke. Picked up a 1964 Natural Toro to smoke, A Very weak cigar!! Now I know why I haven't bought a Padron in 15 year

Good comments in this thread. I have been smoking Padron for nearly 20 years and they remain a sentimental favorite. The only other NC I smoke and stock are the Ashton VSG and Cabaiguan. The Padron S

I picked up a natural yesterday at a small local in Minot, ND, partly to support them, but nice plume coverage. Looking forward to giving it a good, fair taste, probably with only water with clear taste buds. I have enjoyed several in the past, including a sampler. One of my favorite cigar experiences ever was with a Padron A, but several after didn't do the same, still chasing!

I smoke alot of Padrons my favortite 1926#9 maduro pricey but as good as any full bodied cigar you'll find CA gave it A 97,not that means that much, the 64 anniversary maduro is excellent,as is the 3000 maduro!

Padrons is bit steep here in Malaysia I like 1964 and the 2000. But you get really good Cubans at the same price so naturally I tend to gravitate towards it. Pardon is nice a change of pace.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It's probably just me but I always have issues with rectangular box pressed (intentional) cigars. Something about how it feels in the hand, on the lips and the overall appearance... I've always preferred round shapes, be it parejos or figurados. Are all Padrons box pressed?

It's probably just me but I always have issues with rectangular box pressed (intentional) cigars. Something about how it feels in the hand, on the lips and the overall appearance... I've always preferred round shapes, be it parejos or figurados. Are all Padrons box pressed?

Yes except for the Curtis Draper special release.

On a side note I think all of their regular production cigars are fantastic from the X000s to the Family reserves. Their special releases made for specific shops are not worth it though.

I prefer the natural Padrons to the Maduro personally, but I think both are great. I'm partial to the 1926 Serie No. 9 Natural myself. The only thing I don't like about Padron is the price. They're a tad pricey.