helping a neighbour, german style

Funny story but unlikely to be true. German women named 'Traute' don't usually look like that, and a Demetrius Soupolos is unlikely to bare a resemblance to a Frank Maus ;-). .....and apart from that it seems entirely to ridiculous to be true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geez, you help out your neighbour, put in hours of effort, only to wind up getting sued. What's the world coming to where you can't have sex with your neighbour's beauty queen wife for profit? lol3.gif

no, this has nothing to do with invading neighbouring countries. rather, a bloke having trouble getting the wife preggers.

Nothing new under the sun, Ken, we gladly help out in the village here on such cases, mostly out of friendship, not for money - especially in winter time ... the point is precisely NOT to succeed and more so with such nice neighbours as this "Traute" ( funny, she looks more like a Carmen to me innocent.gif ) :

post-4742-0-80925800-1396004686_thumb.jp

nyah.gif

I read that story in the German Yahoo quite some time ago,must be over a year ago.If it's true I can't say.BTW Stuttgart is my hometown as well as Lotusguy's.