Quality of Boxes

I have a random question, and I'd like to apologize beforehand if this question offends anyone. I promise I do not mean for it to come across the wrong way.

So what are the quality of boxes on *****INT? I noticed that some of the random deals that pop up on this forum that list PSP and HQ boxes usually cost more than the same box on *****INT.

For example, the PSP and HQ boxes of PSD4 that was recently posted...if *****INT shipped PSP/HQ boxes as they were available, it would have cost significantly less for me to order on the *****INT site using the discount code for this month (in this case) rather than emailing and securing a box through this forum.

I'm not complaining at all, just curious if it's safe to assume that all boxes sold on *****INT are PE.

Hope this question didn't rub anyone the wrong way.

I have never had a complaint to make about any of my boxes ordered from the *****int carts.

That being said, I have never regretted spending the extra on PSP & HQ boxes. They are the best and tastiest cigars in my stash.

I have lost count now with how many I have ordered from both

• Like 1

I understand that you will never buy crap trought *****int.com

If the staff finds better quality boxes they will announce them as HQ/PSP. I am not sure but I think you can have PSP boxes trought *****int as well unless staff verifies every single box in the warehouse and rates them - info that I don't have.

If you buy blind depending on you vendor you can have a PSP box or a crap box for the same price. That's why handpicked boxes cost more.

I've been very happy with all the boxes I've purchased both blind and HQ from our host. I believe they are all checked and the truly crappy looking are returned. I believe I will always have better boxes bought here blind than anywhere else

Thanks for your responses. I've been more than happy with my sticks from *****INT. I was just curious. My first box from the forums should be coming in today. :D

*****int boxes are inspected by one of the staff. The reason I know is because once or twice Di has emailed me about a rejected box and it was the last one and what an alternative might be. Your shopping cart box will be at least PE quality and that quality is better than anything I've gotten from any other online retailer.

Then on top of that, you can get a box that Rob has manhandled, fondled and sniffed :P for another $10 or $20 USD. I would observe that even with this addition to the price that Rob's boxes are still a very good price point.

If you're really price sensitive, just order from the cart in *****int. All of my boxes from there have been beauties ready for their cover photo for CA. If you can afford the extra $10 or $20/box, enjoy the hand selected program. This is an expensive hobby after all, and a little extra inspection is a helpful thing.

• Like 1

I have also been emailed about a box that I had ordered and been told that stock was sub-par. I was given the option of choosing something else, or waiting for better quality stock to show up. Di is the absolute best and I love her. Sorry Rob.

The only trick in buying a PSP box is spotting the post and snagging one before they are sold out

You right about that mate. ...they don't last long

The only trick in buying a PSP box is spotting the post and snagging one before they are sold out :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly, I miss these posts when the come about.. I'm always an hour or 2 late.. Wish I could set a notification lol

Still, I've had nothing but quality from FOH.

During the JL#2 promotion, a few weeks back, I asked if 50 count cabs were available. The answer I received, from Rob, was that there was only 1 CAB worth purchasing, and to email Lady Di. I did, and the hand selected Cab, is on it's way. You've got to love the service the Czar folks provide.

Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)

Here's a small tip,

(thank you Diana and Alastair for explaining this to me...and having the patience of Saints :)

*****INT online price lists are in USD$ as they are International duty free sales only.

*****AS are in $AUD$ which include local taxes.

When Rob posts a PSP offer on the FOH forum, these are priced in both USD$ for international duty free buyers and AUD$ inc tax for Australian buyers.

PSP offers don't hit the online *****INT price lists, as boxes literally evaporate in seconds...

HTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man. The service is over the top. No doubt about that. By the way, speaking of, the response time to the emails are incredible.

I also have no problem dishing out a few extra bucks for some PSP/HQ. I was also just curious if it was possible to score a PSP/HQ box through *****INT.