Molinos

Thanks to those who urged me to get 'em. Wife got me two boxes from '11 for my Birthday.

• Like 3

Awesome stuff, they are amazing cigars, very jealous!

Captain when you get out of Siberia head to the Carolinas and spark one up with me

• Like 1

Lucky man! The Molinos is the "funky but chic" lonsdale

Which do you prefer the molinos or corona? Similarities?

I found the molinos a high quality cigar; rich leather and cream, salt and dark chocolate. But the non-plus I found harsh and unbalanced; wouldn't have been surprised to find out that it was a machine made/cheap post-machine made era hand rolled

I wondered whee the corona sat in terms of these the extremes. I've heard very good things about it.

The Molinos is the best of the bunch, the more complex. The corona can be very good but it has less typicity (the Molinos has some unique leather notes that you hardly find elsewhere, IMHO).

As for the Non Plus I've never bought a box because all the singles that I've tried (at the time it was widely available) were rather poor…

• Like 1

Awesome gift! But...pics or it didn't happen...lol. In all seriousness I have some too but haven't tried any out of the box yet. If you smoke one soon let us know how its smoking.

Which do you prefer the molinos or corona? Similarities?

I found the molinos a high quality cigar; rich leather and cream, salt and dark chocolate. But the non-plus I found harsh and unbalanced; wouldn't have been surprised to find out that it was a machine made/cheap post-machine made era hand rolled

I wondered whee the corona sat in terms of these the extremes. I've heard very good things about it.

Great get. The Molinos is a cigar that seems to always over deliver.

Bang on description, CQ.

Yep that's the picture as described above. The various layers of complexity garners respect. Nice experience thanks to all.