What's the "LIKE" button?

What, exactly is the "Like" button and what does it do for you?

Is it simply what it appears to be? A way to let a poster know you like what they said?

I'm on other non-cigar forums and this feature is completely new to me. Never heard of it before, so please excuse the 'New Guy" question. Is there a tutorial of sorts for these kind of things? How to operate/navigate the forum?

Dan

• Like 4

… some of us need a 'dislike' button!

I kinda' thought is was stupid at first, but I have started using it. It does make me wonder if it discourages posts and I think that post content is more important than acknowledgment.

Ultimately I think it helps you to get to know other members. Where their head is at. I like it now as a result of that analysis.

Cheers, the Pig

• Like 1

I kinda' thought is was stupid at first, but I have started using it. It does make me wonder if it discourages posts and I think that post content is more important than acknowledgment.

Ultimately I think it helps you to get to know other members. Where their head is at. I like it now as a result of that analysis.

Cheers, the Pig

I am new to this forum but I have always liked your post for the content, your information and knowledge has helped me. So many others have had great info as well, this is truely a great site. Thank you and cheers

Cheers, the Pig

I am new to this forum but I have always liked your post for the content, your information and knowledge has helped me. So many others have had great info as well, this is truely a great site. Thank you and cheers

… Please 'like' my post!!! -LOL

Thanks mate! Welcome to the forum. -the Pig

Move your mouse over the button and click it if you like a post. You get imaginary dollars that can be redeemed with Czar at the end of the year on lfdc grandiosos. The bottom 10% of posters who get the fewest likes are cut from the forum then you have to re-register and start the process all over again.

Lol, Im sorry but this is epic... Had me laughing out loud at work..hahah, I'm gonna '"like" this post..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers, the Pig

Ray - with some of us, where our head is NOT at. lookaround.gifwhistle.gif