• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's been a fascinating season, looking forward to the playoffs. My team - Warriors Why - spellbound since the run tmc days

Indiana gave the Miami hell last year. Celtics are my team. I'm hoping both the us and the 76ers tank for some drafting. Id like to see a Pacers/Thunder final with pacers taking it.

I'm a Sixer's fan as well. When you're born and raised in the area, that's the only reason you need to go in deep on all Philly teams. I like what they're doing this year. 1- They need to get Andr

I am hoping the Thunder can make the finals this year. It is going to be a tough road though getting through the Clippers and Spurs. There should be some exciting series.. Especially in the western conference.

As a native son of the Bay Area (Northern CA). Warriors. I don't love basketball but I love watching playoff basketball. It does compete with my greater passion... NHL Hockey Playoffs, which in my opinion, take the cake. GO WARRIORS!!! GO SHARKS!!! #BEATLA!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

http://nypost.com/2014/04/29/with-sterling-ban-silver-leaves-no-doubt-hes-the-boss-now/

Massive decision by Silver. To be congratulated on his decisiveness.

shame we still have such thing nowadays specially in sports.

as many of here do not watch many soccer matches, check what happened last weekend in Spain. A brazilian player and a banana.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylMfERo60jc

best answer for sure.

• Like 1