• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's been a fascinating season, looking forward to the playoffs. My team - Warriors Why - spellbound since the run tmc days

Indiana gave the Miami hell last year. Celtics are my team. I'm hoping both the us and the 76ers tank for some drafting. Id like to see a Pacers/Thunder final with pacers taking it.

I'm a Sixer's fan as well. When you're born and raised in the area, that's the only reason you need to go in deep on all Philly teams. I like what they're doing this year. 1- They need to get Andr

Long time Knicks fan, my friend growing ups father was the GM for a bit and we used to hang out in the locker room with the team before games. Back in Ewing's first few years. Was hooked ever since. Moved to Florida 8 years back and have gotten into the Heat a bit as the Knicks have had some rough years. Plus with the big 3 they have been fun to watch.

I used to be a sport card collector and have tons of Duncan's cards, autographs, etc...

I also collect sports memorabilia and basketball cards. Duncan's autographs are really rare and expensive. A couple of months before lebron won his first championship I bought a rookie card of his for around 350 now it's worth 650. I dunno if you remember but before he won his first championship everyone was talking smack about him for leaving cleveland. This caused his card values to go down. After he won he became the nba's golden boy again.

Kobe is the best since Jordan.

I asked my wife to name our baby boy coming in September Michael. She said no. But said she loved Jordan. I didn't hesitate by saying YES!

Sorry for jacking the thread.

I also collect sports memorabilia and basketball cards. Duncan's autographs are really rare and expensive. A couple of months before lebron won his first championship I bought a rookie card of his for around 350 now it's worth 650. I dunno if you remember but before he won his first championship everyone was talking smack about him for leaving cleveland. This caused his card values to go down. After he won he became the nba's golden boy again.

I remember. Which card?

Duncan autos were htf at one point, then got a little more common. Still, they have held their values very well.

I heard about this a little while ago and if what I heard is correct (not sure it is) all the ABA teams were offered $3,000,000 and took it except the 2 brothers who made that deal.

A glance to the left should reveal my team loyalties. Celtics fan since birth. Have seen all the ups and downs over the last 30 years or so; really like the job that Brad Stevens is doing.

76ers in a nasty slump. A new franchise record and only 6 losses off the NBA record, Ouch.

http://nba.si.com/2014/03/17/philadelphia-sixers-losing-streak-21-games/

I am at the point where I have just about stopped watching games and instead I am focusing on watching the top NCAA players in the upcoming tourney so I can figure out who I want them to draft with whatever top pick they end up with. They have a ton of pics in this year's draft so this draft might be the make or break moment for their future.

The bottom teams in the NBA are hard to watch, and I'm a basketball fan. Declining fundamentals and a lack of competiveness is killing the game.

I just watched the 30 for 30 on the Big East and that brought back great memories of how competitive the players used to be.

The bottom teams in the NBA are hard to watch, and I'm a basketball fan. Declining fundamentals and a lack of competiveness is killing the game.

I just watched the 30 for 30 on the Big East and that brought back great memories of how competitive the players used to be.

I watched the 30 for 30 on the Big East as well and it brought back so many memories for me as well when remembering how fantastic that league was. I thought the documentary was fascinating about how the Big East TV Network took off and enjoyed hearing from past coaches such as John Thompson, Louie Carneseca, and Rollie Massamino. There were some epic games back in the day and it was fun to remember how excited I was to watch them when I was young.

Big NBA fan, Knicks obviously.

Anyone here play fantasy NBA? I started playing daily fantasy sports this year and NBA is truly super super addicting.

Yeah I play Yahoo Fantasy. Very competitive for the top 6 in our league, below that most have lost interest. Go pick up JJ Reddick if no ones holding on to him, he's expected to return from injury and play Saturday.

My only gripe with it is the initial draft because the two top teams in my league, that it is now unlikely anyone else will catch of course have Lebron James and Kevin Durant.

Yeah I play Yahoo Fantasy. Very competitive for the top 6 in our league, below that most have lost interest. Go pick up JJ Reddick if no ones holding on to him, he's expected to return from injury and play Saturday.

My only gripe with it is the initial draft because the two top teams in my league, that it is now unlikely anyone else will catch of course have Lebron James and Kevin Durant.

I play daily fantasy, not season long. Season long leagues will probably be dead within 5 years. Daily Fantasy is where you pick teams via salary cap and go up against people in any given night. If you want LeBron or Durant all you have to do is pay up for them. I currently play on Draftkings and Fanduel. Super addicting. I've converted all of my friends who said they will never play a season long league ever again.

• 2 weeks later...