hemingway's burger recipe and lots more.

Hey Ken, your link isn't loading on my computer.

If it is what I think it is, I bookmarked this along time ago and forgot to share.

Found here --> http://www.theparisr...ways-hamburger/

Cool little Havana receipt there in the story too.

Making the burger this weekend if I can find the ingredients.

similar but different publication but with the one i posted, there are about 30 photo of old telegram, passports, letters, receipts etc. never been seen outside cuba, so worth a look.

Great stuff ken thanks for posting sounds yummy mind you think I will give the MSG a miss makes things taste great but nasty stuff:-)

As a footnote all that time Hemingway was in Cuba apparently he never smoked cigars or do I have been told

Cheers

Great stuff ken thanks for posting sounds yummy mind you think I will give the MSG a miss makes things taste great but nasty stuff:-)

As a footnote all that time Hemingway was in Cuba apparently he never smoked cigars or do I have been told

Cheers

It's a thread drift, but an interesting article here about the history of MSG, Chinese Restaurant Syndrome, umami etc here:

http://www9.georgetown.edu/faculty/sandj/MSG_Gastronomica_Fall05.pdf

similar but different publication but with the one i posted, there are about 30 photo of old telegram, passports, letters, receipts etc. never been seen outside cuba, so worth a look.

Sweet as, everything is so small on the phone at the mo' so will defo check it 'ron!

Sent iPhonically