Sound advice

This is so true to many things in life.

Why leave your wine and cigars to someone else?

It's not guaranteed, others will appreciate them the same as yourself who has been collecting and carefully taking care of them.

Enjoy - Prost!party.gif

Totally agree. Having lost three friends in just under a year, you need to enjoy yourself. In my line of work I follow these rules. Live hard, play hard.

True that bro. I've had a fairly sizable stream of suicides and unexpected deaths for the last few years. If anything it makes me think about getting as much quality time with my daughter and family as I can and not wasting money on crap so it can be used to set both her and myself up for the future. Just in case.....

Having survived the widow maker heart attack in '08 I can tell you that all our days are numbered. Enjoy your cigars and your loved ones while you have them to enjoy.

He who dies with the most cigars does not win… He is just as dead as the guy who smoked all his before he died!

Cheers, the Pig

One of my good high school friends who LOVED cigars was killed by a hit and run driver a few weeks ago. He was on a motorcycle and wearing his helmet. He was full of life and love. He volunteered all over the world helping those in need, especially in Asia after the tsunami. His death just reaffirmed to me that tomorrow is not guaranteed.

http://www.nbcsandie...-242989911.html

seamus5.jpg

Seamus-OBryan-FB3.jpg

• Like 1

One of my good high school friends who LOVED cigars was killed by a hit and run driver a few weeks ago. He was on a motorcycle and wearing his helmet. He was full of life and love. He volunteered all over the world helping those in need, especially in Asia after the tsunami. His death just reaffirmed to me that tomorrow is not guaranteed.

http://www.nbcsandie...-242989911.html

seamus5.jpg

Seamus-OBryan-FB3.jpg

Tragic story my friend. My condolences. -Ray