SCDH EL Morro

This is one cigar that never seems to be talked about on any of the boards. I had a box years ago from 2001 that was most enjoyable. Any thoughts about recent production? The only recent SCDH I've had were the Principes. They were good, but not earth moving. frown.gif

Haven't tried many ScdlH lately besides the el Principe...which is why I just ordered a box of LA fuerza last week. Almost ordered an el morro box. Once it arrives and I dip into them I'll let ya know what I think. The box code was 2011 on my LA fuerzas I believe.

Haven't tried many ScdlH lately besides the el Principe...which is why I just ordered a box of LA fuerza last week. Almost ordered an el morro box. Once it arrives and I dip into them I'll let ya know what I think. The box code was 2011 on my LA fuerzas I believe.

Love the la Fuerza! Rich and buttery, very underrated but not a popular cigar it seems

Weren't they deleted last year or was that just a rumor?

I believe that was a rumor floating around from a certain German source. Last year there wasn't a deletions list that I saw and this year I haven't heard anything confirmed yet. Not that a confirmed list means much anyway...

Love the la Fuerza! Rich and buttery, very underrated but not a popular cigar it seems

Great to know! I was just looking in the humi the other day and decided I don't have enough ScdlH in there. Since my goal this year was to buy stuff I don't normally buy, it ft the bill.

• Like 1