Spring Training Baseball!

......and so help me, I'm actually excited.

Maybe it was seeing Jose Bautista crush a HR literally out-of-the-park in his first AB of the spring

Maybe I've lost my senses completely, considering the Blue Jays have made no impact moves whatsoever the entire offseason (although removing the steaming heap of JP Arencibia counts as major addition by subtraction)

Maybe it's because I found 40-1 World Series odds on the Jays while in Vegas a couple weeks ago and I'm deluded enough to think my $50 wager might actually pay off.

But I'm actually excited again for Baseball. Bring on the Old Ball Game! And screw the Spankees, Red Sux, OrioLOLs and Tampa No-Fans. This season - Dickey, Joey Bats and the boys are bringing the Pennant home to TORONTO!

Wooooooo Baseball!

Ha, cant wait for spring training to end. I live a mile from the Rangers/Royals park. Traffics is gridlock, even more retired people in Buicks are on the road, and cant get into a restaurant anywhere. Often wondered that if they stop producing Buick that people would stop driving 25 miles under the speed limit.

Mike

I'm ready for a fresh new season!

Can't wait!! First game today for Jays and a win!! Can only go downhill from here. LOL!!

Let's hope not as bad as last season.

Considering the terrible winter, it's a great sign that Spring is just around the corner too!!

Card, Cards Cardinals!!

Shame Chris Carpenter left though... He was one of my all time favourites, even from childhood sad.png

but we'll still Freese 'em out! biggrin.png

As a baseball fan living down the street from Angels stadium, let me thank you now for Mr. Freese. It seemed like the Rangers had our number, sticking us with players AFTER career years, Gary Matthews Jr & C.J. Wilson and then it was Josh Hamilton (not after a career year). Now it seems like the Cards were next in line with sticking it to us, Mr. Pujols & now Mr. Freese.

Thanks goodness, I'm a Cubs fan......................

Ha, cant wait for spring training to end. I live a mile from the Rangers/Royals park. Traffics is gridlock, even more retired people in Buicks are on the road, and cant get into a restaurant anywhere. Often wondered that if they stop producing Buick that people would stop driving 25 miles under the speed limit.

Mike

Surprise and slow drivers go together like peas and carrots. Sun City is worse though.

What a great day in spring training! Joey Bats bomb in his first AB was an absolute missile and Reddick robbing Morse of 2 home runs was epic!

I have been to spring training multiple times and I can honestly say that I probably enjoy the games more during ST than the regular season. I love being so close to the field and being able to hear the players talking to each other. Plus, everyone is so much more relaxed and willing to interact with the fans. I highly recommend going to a game if you get the chance