Back from the Warehouse.

I must say that I could sleep for a couple of days but it was an excellent visit.

There is some exceptional stock and next week I will gradually put them up from 10 am - 12pm daily from Monday. I am getting too old to do a huge session. i would rather give you the reasons why I thought they were exceptional (or otherwise) in some detail.

There were also disappointments. Havana is obviously having/had a problem with large wrapper leaf as the big vitolas are thin on the ground (2013) and when available some of the quality is mixed.

Anyway, I have 11,000 + hand picked cigars to recommend to FOH. Flew in late yesterday. The Friday deck lads are about to arrive and I am in need of a serious drink and a good cigar.

Have a bloody cracker weekend!

Rob

• Like 1

Regarding the huge sessions: Fun as they were they exhausting for me and all I did was watch.... To think all the spills and tumbling master cases you've taken to get us the best stuff.... I salute you sir

Regarding the huge sessions: Fun as they were they exhausting for me and all I did was watch.... To think all the spills and tumbling master cases you've taken to get us the best stuff.... I salute you sir

Few spills this time....albeit putting a torch lighter in your pocket before it has extinguished certainly wakes you up at 7am.

• Like 1

Few spills this time....albeit putting a torch lighter in your pocket before it has extinguished certainly wakes you up at 7am.

HAHAHAHAAA.... I wonder what the warehouse guys do to prepare for your arrival....

HAHAHAHAAA.... I wonder what the warehouse guys do to prepare for your arrival....

Put the mastercases I want to see on the very very bottom of the warehouse (5 deep) and the very bloody top. Encourage me for late nights, laugh at me as I come in the next day and fall off the ladder.

Tis a magical place

A place where all Australian Habanos are born

Our fearless leader heroically fights his way through the hordes of under fermented, under filled or just plain crap cigars to liberate the cream of the crop.

Tis also a dangerous place, where slippery ladders stand ready to help you fall to your injury and hungry master cases wait to swallow your phone, camera or both when you're not looking.

However our fearless leader carries out his thankless task for the good of all FoH'ers so that we may one day smoke a cigar worthy of its band and title of "bloody good stick"

Is a quote from "The Dark Lord of the Leaf". innocent.gif

Thanks mate ,look forward to see what you have uncoveredok.gif

I am getting too old to do a huge session the one I thought i was the one who is 50 lol3.gif

Still learning...when you say "flew in yesterday", does that mean the warehouse is that far away from the office, Rob? I was under the impression the warehouse and office are pretty close together.

Just trying to get a picture of the mythical land of Oz in my head. You know, I seem to recall some talk of some pictures or videos of the Oz offices and warehouse being discussed.

Still learning...when you say "flew in yesterday", does that mean the warehouse is that far away from the office, Rob? I was under the impression the warehouse and office are pretty close together.

Just trying to get a picture of the mythical land of Oz in my head. You know, I seem to recall some talk of some pictures or videos of the Oz offices and warehouse being discussed.

Czar office/warehouse is located in Brisbane. This is where stock is packed & distributed, where the tasting reviews & LFTH sessions are held, and most importantly, where Di's stash of Sauv Blanc is located.

The one in question is located in Sydney. The less said about this warehouse and its location, the better.